Thread: Android version compatibility

Farm Supplier

Android version compatibility

My tablet just quit on me, so I am going to need to purchase a new one. I know that there is limited support for older games like this one (I also play Restaurant Story and Fashion Story), my concern is compatibility with newer versions of the Android operating system. Does anyone know what the highest version these games are compatible with is? I've been playing for almost 8 years, and would not want to lose all my progress.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on my android phone and have all the latest updates and the game works fine

Farm Supplier
    I ended up buying a slightly older tablet because I was concerned these games won't run on Pie (Android 9.0). And price was a factor, too. My phone is simply too small, especially with gem traps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiri View Post
    I ended up buying a slightly older tablet because I was concerned these games won't run on Pie (Android 9.0). And price was a factor, too. My phone is simply too small, especially with gem traps.
    funny you mention these as i accidentally spent my last few gems on these the past couple days when it's NEVER happened before!