1st - Toyger + Gold Toyger Trophy
    2nd - Toyger + Silver Toyger Trophy
    3rd - Bronze Toyger Trophy + 25,000 apples + 20 Realm Runes
    4th to 6th - 20,000 apples + 35,000 coins + 10 Realm Runes
    7th to 12th - 15,000 apples + 25,000 coins
    13th to 20th - 10,000 coins

Related goal

Electrostatic Critter

Hatch a Magnetic Mouse (Breed Electric + Dark)
    Reward: 300 leaderboard points

Raise your Magnetic Mouse to level 3
    Reward: 300 leaderboard points

Raise your Magnetic Mouse to level 12
    Reward: 400 leaderboard points

Animals

Magnetic Mouse Lightning/Dark Hatching 14 h. Evolve 17 h. Feed Schedule D

Scaredy Lion Earth/Fire Hatching 15 h. Evolve 17 h. Feed Schedule E

Toyger Earth/Fire Hatching 15 h. Evolve 15 h. Feed Schedule E

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191128-204416.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	54007   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scaredy Lion.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	54010   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magnetic Mouse.jpg 
Views:	450 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	54011   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toyger Egg.PNG 
Views:	254 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	54132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toyger.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	54133  

Last edited by jmatarii; 12-06-19 at 03:11 PM.

I guess it will be the same rubbish trophy again. They are so uncreative how hard could it be to make a toyger trophy.

Rhino Keeper
    Part of the goals is to breed a magnetic mouse but it?s listed as unbreedable🙄. Are we meant to purchase it?? Not that it makes any difference to me. Even if I win, I can?t place the habitat or Toyger. No space. I have 16 habitats in storage & 30 pets. Why release new content when we can?t place it?

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Part of the goals is to breed a magnetic mouse but it?s listed as unbreedable��. Are we meant to purchase it?? Not that it makes any difference to me. Even if I win, I can?t place the habitat or Toyger. No space. I have 16 habitats in storage & 30 pets. Why release new content when we can?t place it?
    Because they don’t care, how long do we have to wait? They won’t even answer us. No more money for them. Others will soon run out too.

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to breed the mouse on any of my accounts. Got plenty of common koalas and then some SR Zapras. Another long fail now. Not sure what it will be. I've basically written this leaderboard off and will try on the next one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I haven't been able to breed the mouse on any of my accounts. Got plenty of common koalas and then some SR Zapras. Another long fail now. Not sure what it will be. I've basically written this leaderboard off and will try on the next one.
    Me too, only 17 hours timer over and over. No matter which combo I use. Now constantly breeding with Magnetic Mouse and CU. Hate it that we need to breed it first, before we can collect the extra points, even if we already have the creature. For that matter I like the other event more, were we immediately can collect the extra 500 points if you already possess the recommended creature, and raised it to level 12 or above.
    I'm not even bother anymore for this LB, but can use the extra points for collecting another lava lagoon habitat, without spending food I hope. Otherwise I need to spent some food too, but I hope it's not necessary.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    So has anyone been able to breed the Magnetic Mouse? I just sent a message to Elsa to see if they forgot to turn on the switch to make it breedable. Nonstop breeding for 6 days on 3 accounts - even if it is a Rare, it looks like one of my accounts would get it. I got the Lullabison on all 3 accounts, and it was also a Rare.

Not excited for tomorrow's community event. Can never get the final prize anyway, and this time it is a Clownfish, and I don't like the look of it. But that is good because that means i won't stress over trying to get it or be tempted to spend money to get it.

New Resident
    I was never able to breed the electric mouse, and based on the pattern of the leaderboard points on mine right now, no one else was able to either. If they forgot to make magnetic mouse breedable, I feel like we should get compensation or something? At least the points we missed out on for being unable to hatch it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bellephix View Post
    I was never able to breed the electric mouse, and based on the pattern of the leaderboard points on mine right now, no one else was able to either. If they forgot to make magnetic mouse breedable, I feel like we should get compensation or something? At least the points we missed out on for being unable to hatch it.
    I haven't heard anything back, and I totally agree - there should be some sort of compensation.

Executive Chef
    Are you actually kidding! The mouse is on my nest now! I already have a level 15 one. A few hours earlier and I could have got a massive amount of points and not used my entire food supply! Ahhhhhhhhh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast