Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stark Might Dragon - Nov 29 2019 (Needed for the Hueful Heavens Dragon Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Hey what did your dragon end up being? I just got 17 hours too
    I think it ended up being Cloud xP

Executive Chef
    So far Super, Godmother, Black Swan. Not using boosted breed to get these super rares. Just jacked-up Tales odds.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I won't be completing this Tales, having no luck at breeding the required dragon. 31 hr breed ,just what you don't need when trying for the common. Shakes head in disbelief, can they make it any harder!!

Executive Chef
    If I can't breed it, I'm not going to buy it or skip tasks with gold like I normally would. The final dragon doesn't look right. It only has 2 legs way in the front and then big wings. I don't see how it balances. I won't be heartbroken if I don't get it, although I would like to get the dragon we can choose with a token at the end.

Executive Chef
    i am with all of you who hasn't managed to breed it and won't spend gold to finish. especially after getting screwed like i did in LB
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Banned
    Finally bred it with Diamond/Flamingo. Of course this one will go to level 15 since I'm not too crazy about the other dragons in Dragon Tales.

Nightclub Owner
    Night & Virtue = 31 hour Moon fail
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    If I can't breed it, I'm not going to buy it or skip tasks with gold like I normally would. The final dragon doesn't look right. It only has 2 legs way in the front and then big wings. I don't see how it balances. I won't be heartbroken if I don't get it, although I would like to get the dragon we can choose with a token at the end.
    You're not the only one who thought the design felt 'off'. I'm a creature artist and I love crazy critter designs, but that one also bothered me lawl I think if the tail were in a better position and curled to the ground instead, it might have felt more natural or something...? The dragon's just floating its weight forward, on its only 2 front limbs, and it makes it look a bit odd, I guess.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Finally bred it with Diamond/Flamingo. Of course this one will go to level 15 since I'm not too crazy about the other dragons in Dragon Tales.
    Tried this combo and got 44 hours
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Hey what did your dragon end up being? I just got 17 hours too
    It could be:BlackSwan-SuperRare, Cloud-Rare, Luck-Common, or Super dragon-Rare

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast