Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stark Might Dragon - Nov 29 2019 (Needed for the Hueful Heavens Dragon Tales Event)

Fashion Designer
    I can't breed this dragon to save my life! So infuriating!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I can't breed this dragon to save my life! So infuriating!!!
    I cannot breed it either. Not playing the DragonTales.

Nightclub Owner
    Considering that I had to hold off breeding all weekend due to buying several dragons on sale and now having a 31 hour Moon fail and another 44 hour fail (Angel or Crusader) I will probably have to spend gold buying this NotCommon dragon. I'll hit Chapter 6 tomorrow where the requirement is so I have no choice if I don't want to get behind. This is so freaking annoying
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't breed this too. Got a Moon and then interrupted by the stupid act in chapter 4 to breed with a Mist! And now a 16hrs with Night & Virtue!

Executive Chef
    I also got a Moon, which I thought was a SR because I almost never get a Moon, but it's only a Rare, so disenchantment will only give 10 Essence. It's been interesting to see all the unexpected dragons that come with this pairing, but also disheartening when you can't get the one you need.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 6 is tomorrow and I just got a Virtue fail. I'm probably out. Figures because I have been lucky the past few games and have been getting the common (even if it was the last day). I bought three 5-dragon habitats (switched out some 3s) and still am running out of room. No loss; make more food for the next Tales.
    Say la vie.

Rhino Keeper
    I never sweat Tales! You get a nice dragon in chapter 2 for doing nothing. I usually finish
    chapter 6 for food and maps. The food cost to finish Tales is astronomical!! Not worth it to me, especially with 3 Islands.

Rhino Keeper
    Well that's me out ,had a last try and now have two nests clogged up ,one that was 31 hrs or 32 and the other 26 hrs..wouldn't be so peeved if they were dragons I didn't have already.

Rhino Keeper
    Bubble, bubble, bubble - is what is happening to me. Nests clogged up for days.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Fashion Designer
    Still attempting....tried Jade and Virtue, a couple of tries with Lotus/Kitsune, current attempt Black Diamond and Virtue - mostly getting Lunar Ram for some reason. I tried Mist and Rose Magma in the hopes that completing that task would also yield what I needed....I will keep trying for a bit but may end up buying it. it will bother me more to not finish, though it bothers me to pay for it. I have not started crafting Northern Flag, though. Once this breeding has finished, if my next attempt is a no go, then I'm crafting another Marble key and will craft Northern Flag tomorrow or something. I'm also busy this weekend so I can't really afford to get to far behind.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast