Thread: SALE: 2019 November 29 - Black Friday!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm completely disappointed with this sale, last year's was better as they went all out and put all the boxes on sale too.

It's sad they didn't include the Christmas Present & Holiday Box.

I tried once again for the gingerbread house and no luck with that box, they won't put it outside either.

They only items I got which I really wanted from the boxes were gift display, donut tree, bag of gifts and snowy cake.

I really was hoping they would put the 3rd & 4th place prizes from multiple boxes since those were the ones I was most interested in, well this sucks!
    Last "Black Friday" sale was honestly so much better, it was actually a "Black Friday" sale compared to this 1. Some box/crates aren't even half off! That goes to show this sale was just half of what it could've been. And to even think this is the most I've spend it just 1 setting, is astounding. (However, I still wouldn't trade my Monster Mash or 2nd Spooky Party for anything)

However, now that you mentioned it, there is literally nothing from the box/crates on the market this year, not even 3rd/4th place prizes.

Anyway. I do hope future sales improve. Hopefully, as also, they could lose costumers that way 2. (In specifics, PAYING CUSTOMERS) which would be painful to see, as that is what my pay goes to.
    Last edited by kappy333; 11-29-19 at 05:28 PM.