Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2019 Black Friday Sales information

Executive Chef
    I think I got energy from a Princess Loreli. Has anyone ever gotten energy from her? I collected from Mermaid Pond, Merfolk Warrior, and Princess Lorelei, and one gave me energy....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think I got energy from a Princess Loreli. Has anyone ever gotten energy from her? I collected from Mermaid Pond, Merfolk Warrior, and Princess Lorelei, and one gave me energy....
    I think that must have been the merfolk warrior. If you mean the one I'm thinking of, he's a daily energy dropper.

Fashion Designer
    I don’t mind the large size of the Round Table.
    It’s nice to have something large to make a feature out of it. Just a shame that the design is pretty plain.

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone collected from the griffin as yet?

Rhino Keeper
    1st collection from the round table of knights was an underwhelming 4 energy and 200 coins
    Last edited by wamboltia; 11-30-19 at 04:22 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, it was a letdown. I?m crossing my fingers it will be like some of the other energy droppers with rare 50 energy drops.

Executive Chef
    back around spring time i bought a bunch of the pots of gold. they were on sale for cheaper than this sale. i can't remember. but i loved opening them up. i still have a couple in my inventory as a cheer me up
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have a Mermaid Grotto? It's not in The Hub, and the descriptor from the event says it drops "mermaid shell"...also not in The Hub. Does it drop anything? Like orange or purple shell?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I think that must have been the merfolk warrior. If you mean the one I'm thinking of, he's a daily energy dropper.
    Really? That's great! I don't think I've gotten energy before, plus it's not listed as a drop in the Hub so quite a pleasant surprise. I'll pay attention in future when I collect...

collected from another that gave me 5 energy! And from one that didn't. I guess it doesnt happen all the time, but it's a nice bonus! SW maybe edit in the Hub to reflect this?
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 11-30-19 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Energy Note

Rhino Keeper
    For those that own Golden Mines and/or Celestine, do you find it's worth it? I'm maxed out on the other two but hovering around 30 gold nuggets. I do have 2 Golden Peacocks, 8 Pot of Gold Leprechauns, Pilu, and the Mountain of the Wilds. If I diligently hit them up, I'm slowly gaining Gold Nuggets.

I only have 315 gems, so I was considering: Gold Mine (260), Celestine (160), Princess Lorelei (80), Spellbound Bloom (150).

Any input on Gold Mine vs. Celestine would be helpful thank you.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast