Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2019 Black Friday Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Out of all the s8 games I play, CS has the best BF Sales - no question. I didn't hesitate to toss my gems around to purchase at least one of every new item. I wanted to stop by and share my drops so far from said new items to help with the inventory entries.

Armored Griffin: $50, 2-10 Energy

Bengal Tiger: $150, Flyger Milk, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Iron, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Light Armor,

Monarch Wyvern:$50, Wyvern Milk, Stone, Iron, Coal, Silver, Earth Wisp,

Romanticore: $50, Fur, Manticore Whisker, Mysterious Venom,

Round Table: $100, 4-8 Energy (fingers crossed for bigger numbers!)
    Very helpful, thank you. Once over my grumps about the alicorn lack, I committed to buying energy droppers. They are like Pringles or Doritos to me - Enough is still not enough! I was planning on buying 30 alicorns on sale for 100 each, so I will instead be a grown up (reluctantly) and buy the decent energy droppers I can. : ) Wanting to hear bigger numbers of energy from the round table, still willing to buy three if they are magnificent droppers as I suddenly have a bit more room.

Also maybe armored griffin could drop armor? Please keep keeping us informed and anyone else w reported drops from these new items would love to hear from you. Thanks! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I think this is a great sale!! Thanks Storm8!
    Everyone really needs to stop complaining bout everything.

For those who want energy droppers there is Chimera Cub, Valkyrie, Ianthe and the new Knights Table.
    The Golden Mine is available - this is the only time you can get one.
    There is other amazing new items - like the Monarch Wyvern and Bengal Tiger.

The problem now is just how to spend those hard earned gems...
    Are those guaranteed energy droppers? I might be able to do chimera cub or valkryrie... They are all 200 and I was crossing my fingers for a 125 or 150 gem based on past Ali's... I might be able to but only if it's a guarantee.

Otherwise I'll just get the reindeer stable I've admired in other kingdoms.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Out of all the s8 games I play, CS has the best BF Sales - no question. I didn't hesitate to toss my gems around to purchase at least one of every new item. I wanted to stop by and share my drops so far from said new items to help with the inventory entries.

Armored Griffin: $50, 2-10 Energy

Bengal Tiger: $150, Flyger Milk, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Iron, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Light Armor,

Monarch Wyvern:$50, Wyvern Milk, Stone, Iron, Coal, Silver, Earth Wisp,

Romanticore: $50, Fur, Manticore Whisker, Mysterious Venom,

Round Table: $100, 4-8 Energy (fingers crossed for bigger numbers!)
    Typo, right? I have 400 gems for the round table. Womp womp.

Nightclub Owner
    The Chimera, Valkyrie and Ianthe are guaranteed energy droppers. But they drop random amounts of energy each collection. See Ki250's post below for the level of energy drops for each.

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Are those guaranteed energy droppers? I might be able to do chimera cub or valkryrie... They are all 200 and I was crossing my fingers for a 125 or 150 gem based on past Ali's... I might be able to but only if it's a guarantee.

Otherwise I'll just get the reindeer stable I've admired in other kingdoms.

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I bought the Chimera when it was first introduced and I believe it was between 400-600 Gems. It drops random energy and 22 hour timer, I usually get between 2-7 energy each collection. Hopefully that helps anyone who wants the Chimera.

P.S. I also have Valkyrie and Ianthe they are 22 hour timer and drop random energy. I have gotten 2-10 usually.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Curious about the armoured griffin as well. I can't find anything on that one. Is it a new creature?
    Attachment 54019

Attachment 54020
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Very helpful, thank you. Once over my grumps about the alicorn lack, I committed to buying energy droppers. They are like Pringles or Doritos to me - Enough is still not enough! I was planning on buying 30 alicorns on sale for 100 each, so I will instead be a grown up (reluctantly) and buy the decent energy droppers I can. : ) Wanting to hear bigger numbers of energy from the round table, still willing to buy three if they are magnificent droppers as I suddenly have a bit more room.

Also maybe armored griffin could drop armor? Please keep keeping us informed and anyone else w reported drops from these new items would love to hear from you. Thanks! : )
    The round table has a limit of 1.
    StormID: neferlala

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Does the mermaid grotto drop scales each time or occasionally? What about princess loerilie?
    I got Princess Lorelei in all 4 queendoms & so far she is dropping scales every collection. I've collected 3? times so far.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    With that 3x3 footprint and 400 gems in a supposed 50% off sale, I was hoping the round table would be a daily 40 energy dropper or something spectacular 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    With that 3x3 footprint and 400 gems in a supposed 50% off sale, I was hoping the round table would be a daily 40 energy dropper or something spectacular ��
    Same! : ) esp w a limit of 1. Nine squares of footprint for essentially a daily Ali?

I might buy it anyway, just 'cuz. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Love the reindeer stable, I have it our year round.
    Penguin cute, good for fish drops.
    Spellbound bloom a must.
    Same for gold mine. Have 2, nuggets almost always over 90.

Celestine I don't have and won't buy.

I am a toddler and I want my alicorns. : )
    Thanks for the advice! I got the reindeer stable and penguin. In addition to the mine and spellbound bloom. The stable is adorable!

Farm Supplier
    First collection from a 400 gem round table the size of the sun was 5 energy and 200 coins. So... do with that what you will.

I bought a bunch of rainbow pots and that?s been more fun than anything else! I also got Ianthe and the chimera, but I have not collected from them yet. Best part of this sale is all the coin decos. 60% of my walls are now snowy 😁

EDIT TO ADD: thank you to everyone reminding us about the Christmas sale! My downer mood has been dashed and I have something to look forward to again!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast