Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2019 Black Friday Sales information

I’m disappointed too about Ali’s but so many good drops! Going to get the energy items but I think this is the first BF with no Ali’s. What on earth are they thinking. That’s the biggest money maker for them. We all save up for them!

PS, not sure if it’s still there but there was a great deal on Amazon. $100 iTunes card for $80. Cant go wrong there. I have three games, but most will go here. $10 to the others so $60 left here. Plus I know a friend is getting me an iTunes card even though I told her I have enough. My whole family knew I wanted it while recovering so I got $100 from dad, aunt and grandma! Lol. Not going to use it all. I have one craft item I want to get and a pair of pj pants I want hehe. But maybe $150 to iTunes which is the most I have spent in a single sitting. This is a treat! I just wish there were some Ali’s. Oh well, still some items I don’t have . And definitely getting a second gold mine!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-29-19 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Typos
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    So do I understand correctly that when monster hunt is going on the statues will spawn appropriate beasts
    This is what The Hub says about the Statues under Monster Hunts:
    Information about the Statues

History of the Statues
    * The 3 monster statues were originally awarded as decoration for completing Season 1.
    * Season 2 saw the return of the statues as a source of drops of specific types of tokens. Once placed on your board they have a 22 hour collection timer on them.
    * In Season 3, the 3 statues became a craft in the Trade Wagon. They were only available as a craft, not a reward from goals. The craft was only available during this season. [This craft is no longer available; it was exclusive to Season 3.] | Skunkupine - 10 gold tokens | Fangbeast - 25 gold tokens | Dire boar - 50 gold tokens
    * The statues have not been available for players as separate crafts or rewards since season 3.

Drops from Statues:
    Skunkupine Statue: shield tokens (around 5 per collection)
    Fangbeast Statue: sword tokens (around 2 per collection)
    Dire boar Statue: staff tokens (around 1 per collection)

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-26-17 at 10:45 PM.

I am going to get them!!!

Many many Thanks for pointing this out, SylvanSanctuary and maxieandtaz
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    So do I understand correctly that when monster hunt is going on the statues will spawn appropriate beasts
    My understanding is that during monster hunts they will actually just give you the tokens. I know they always appear in my neighbors kingdoms during the hunts so it looks like they are still dropping tokens.

SofiaDio - Thanks for the snippet. I hope they treat you well.

Rhino Keeper
    They won’t spawn beasts but they drop tokens during monster hunts.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m disappointed with the missing ali’s and the limit. I wanted a whole army of valkyries and Ianthe’s but I could only get 4 each. So only small outfits, no army

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Looks like I might have to expand one of the other plots on A first as I only have 14 and 15 open on A. And 8. Thank goodness the time is reduced so I can get the other 2 explorers permits I need for one of these. How long are the reduced expansions for? And does anyone have the reduced number of expansion permits? Or do they need explorer permits? Thanks
    Prices reduced until 12/3 10am PT.
    They need expansion permits, I think all of them need 3 permits.
    I had a glitch and paid 7 permits for the first 4 plots. I hope S8 will fix it it for me.

Fashion Designer
    Each statue will drop one token appropriately (if you have all three you get one token of each kind each day)
    In response to monster hunt tokens.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 11-29-19 at 03:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    AA 9-13 - they are next to the last released plots.
    Thanks! SO much! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    I'm disappointed with the lack of Christmas items, what happened to S8 this BF because it seems like most of their BF sales in multiple games are lacking.

I hope they make up for this over the weekend, cyber Monday or a blowout sale for Christmas but it might be false hope on my part.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    i got a spellbound bloom because well-need the dew. i was hoping there would be the lair on sale. i was hoping to get a few weeklies (not that i don't love my dailies).
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast