Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
Out of all the s8 games I play, CS has the best BF Sales - no question. I didn't hesitate to toss my gems around to purchase at least one of every new item. I wanted to stop by and share my drops so far from said new items to help with the inventory entries.

Armored Griffin: $50, 2-10 Energy

Bengal Tiger: $150, Flyger Milk, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Iron, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Light Armor,

Monarch Wyvern:$50, Wyvern Milk, Stone, Iron, Coal, Silver, Earth Wisp,

Romanticore: $50, Fur, Manticore Whisker, Mysterious Venom,

Round Table: $100, 4-8 Energy (fingers crossed for bigger numbers!)
Very helpful, thank you. Once over my grumps about the alicorn lack, I committed to buying energy droppers. They are like Pringles or Doritos to me - Enough is still not enough! I was planning on buying 30 alicorns on sale for 100 each, so I will instead be a grown up (reluctantly) and buy the decent energy droppers I can. : ) Wanting to hear bigger numbers of energy from the round table, still willing to buy three if they are magnificent droppers as I suddenly have a bit more room.

Also maybe armored griffin could drop armor? Please keep keeping us informed and anyone else w reported drops from these new items would love to hear from you. Thanks! : )