Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2019 Black Friday Sales information

Fashion Designer
    Interesting. Sale is over and my gems are miraculously back in my account. Go figure.

Executive Chef
    Huh. I seem to be hundreds short in one account (they all have approximately the same amount). But since I don't have screen shots I can't report it for sure.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    My apologies SW, I wasn't aware, post deleted.
    Last edited by CheebaAngel; 12-03-19 at 11:17 PM. Reason: support comments removed in line with forum rules.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I didn't take any screen shots of the town square, only the market items. Please reach out to Support for issues around gems and crown mix ups and they'll sort that out for you.

Please remember that posting your communication with support, which means how the ticket was resolved, is not allowed as per the forum rules. Thanks...

If anyone needs assistance please send me a PM.

Executive Chef
    Hi everyone, thank you so much for your comments and support!
    Especially the picture from bobbyrae made me feel better. Just to know I didn't make a mistake.
    The problem was sorted out by S8 support and I'm happy with my game again.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It most certainly says crowns. Not gems.

Attachment 54032

Attachment 54033
    During the sale Maeve unintentionally required both Crowns and Gems. Anyone who bought her had the Gems refunded automatically to their game yesterday. No follow-up with support is necessary. We apologize for the error and appreciate the opportunity to make this right for players.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    This is what The Hub says about the Statues under Monster Hunts:
    Information about the Statues

History of the Statues
    * The 3 monster statues were originally awarded as decoration for completing Season 1.
    * Season 2 saw the return of the statues as a source of drops of specific types of tokens. Once placed on your board they have a 22 hour collection timer on them.
    * In Season 3, the 3 statues became a craft in the Trade Wagon. They were only available as a craft, not a reward from goals. The craft was only available during this season. [This craft is no longer available; it was exclusive to Season 3.] | Skunkupine - 10 gold tokens | Fangbeast - 25 gold tokens | Dire boar - 50 gold tokens
    * The statues have not been available for players as separate crafts or rewards since season 3.

Drops from Statues:
    Skunkupine Statue: shield tokens (around 5 per collection)
    Fangbeast Statue: sword tokens (around 2 per collection)
    Dire boar Statue: staff tokens (around 1 per collection)

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-26-17 at 10:45 PM.

I am going to get them!!!

Many many Thanks for pointing this out, SylvanSanctuary and maxieandtaz
    has anyone collected from the statues? I know I'm not maxed but the statues gave me only exp points.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    has anyone collected from the statues? I know I'm not maxed but the statues gave me only exp points.
    Normal, statues are dropping only during events.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Normal, statues are dropping only during events.
    thank you! I was hoping they were like the beastbane display. oh well, I'm sure they'll be helpful during a monster hunt.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    During the sale Maeve unintentionally required both Crowns and Gems. Anyone who bought her had the Gems refunded automatically to their game yesterday. No follow-up with support is necessary. We apologize for the error and appreciate the opportunity to make this right for players.
    Great news!