Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2019 Black Friday Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Still don't have expansion plots A9-13. When do they Appear?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Has anyone collected from the griffin as yet?
    5 nrg for the first collection.

Executive Chef
    This has been the best Black Friday ever!

My kingdom has completely transformed with the new expansions.
    (and the glitch - the best place ever for my Desert Palace )
    Opened up all the discount squares, plus one more.
    Created a new entrance to my kingdom and uncovered outside of the walls more.
    Burned through all my Explorers Permits, but still have 23 Expansion Permits saved up.

I bought Ianthe and the Monarch Wyvern.
    Ianthe is badass! and the Monarch Wyvern is so beautiful!
    So 350gems.
    Still have 150gems in the kitty.

Thanks Storm8!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 12-01-19 at 12:01 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    For those that own Golden Mines and/or Celestine, do you find it's worth it? I'm maxed out on the other two but hovering around 30 gold nuggets. I do have 2 Golden Peacocks, 8 Pot of Gold Leprechauns, Pilu, and the Mountain of the Wilds. If I diligently hit them up, I'm slowly gaining Gold Nuggets.

I only have 315 gems, so I was considering: Gold Mine (260), Celestine (160), Princess Lorelei (80), Spellbound Bloom (150).

Any input on Gold Mine vs. Celestine would be helpful thank you.
    Don't know about Celestine, but have 2 golden mines. LOVE THEM. I am maxed on everything but nuggets now, which is over 90 almost all the time. I often skip my peacocks as the g mine guarantees a gold item plus as rare drops it has a massive list of goodies on the hub inventory list, have had two maple trees and two golden gates this last year plus other drops.

Edit add: I even do the greedy elven trade for golden eggs or apples because I know I will restock easily. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Attachment 54024I dont seem to have the sale expansions. This is the expansions o have available along with the upgrade requirements. Am I missing something Attachment 54023
    Exactly what SofiaDeo said - the plots are just to the left of the top row. My board was the same. I found the cheapest expansion by the plots and got access to the discounted ones. The one I used was - am bad at directions, sorry - the row towards the centre of the board in your picture, closest to the top row. The first one as you move right to left, below the crazy expensive row. I literally did a double take w your pic as my expansion screen was the same before I found my expansions.

It seems we need to keep (5 discounted plots x 3 permits each each) 15 permits in pocket, and I have been keeping enough explorer permits to open my most expensive square. Having them to hand and keeping my lantern stock full up meant I did all the plots easily.

Edit add, fyi, I tend to only expand now w these events - I save everything up and have an expansion bonanza, using up all my gold permits in reserve - and KEEPING that 15 of the regular permits in reserve. It is fun. Have 3 plots in addition to the discounted ones and will have SO much fun after WW redecorating. Was thinking about keeping trees for events, am on the fence. Can't redecorate until I clear them, raising trees for events energy intensive... but, the events have been getting SO hard I even gave up on the current one. First time. Not sure it is worth it to do events anymore at all, so not sure about keeping board event-ready. : ( Thoughts, anyone?

Good luck!
    Last edited by newyear5780; 12-01-19 at 02:25 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SW for all your help and information. Any info on gathered knights?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Still don't have expansion plots A9-13. When do they Appear?
    The sale plots are AA9-13 NOT A9-13.
    Good luck, I hope you have easy access to them. :-)

Fashion Designer
    I had 510 gems saved up from adventures, trades and playing other games. I really wanted to get the round table, but the "daily Ali" drops unfortunately weren't worth it to me.

So I decided to get another gold mine and Ianthe, and I really like her! I know she's based on wonder woman, but she reminds me of the mahavidya goddess Chinnamasta with her sword, ready to chop off your head (well, your ego), to pierce through the illusions of the mind and to destroy all demons. I would advise the baron not to get too close to her!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Out of all the s8 games I play, CS has the best BF Sales - no question. I didn't hesitate to toss my gems around to purchase at least one of every new item. I wanted to stop by and share my drops so far from said new items to help with the inventory entries.

Armored Griffin: $50, 2-10 Energy

Bengal Tiger: $150, Flyger Milk, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Elvenite, Iron, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Light Armor,

Monarch Wyvern:$50, Wyvern Milk, Stone, Iron, Coal, Silver, Earth Wisp,

Romanticore: $50, Fur, Manticore Whisker, Mysterious Venom,

Round Table: $100, 4-8 Energy (fingers crossed for bigger numbers!)
    Strange, i wonder why do i see different prices? Wyvern 150, Bengal Tiger 100, Armored Griffin 200, Round Table 400 gems. My level is 50, do the prices depend on level? Or on location (i am in Europe)?
    I like your prices more.
    I dropped the idea of Rooted Mine and Gathered Knights as not sure about their drops. Now deciding between Valkyrie and Ianthe, both are beautiful. I like this sale, enough choice of beautiful and useful items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Strange, i wonder why do i see different prices? Wyvern 150, Bengal Tiger 100, Armored Griffin 200, Round Table 400 gems. My level is 50, do the prices depend on level? Or on location (i am in Europe)?
    I like your prices more.
    I dropped the idea of Rooted Mine and Gathered Knights as not sure about their drops. Now deciding between Valkyrie and Ianthe, both are beautiful. I like this sale, enough choice of beautiful and useful items.
    I don't think those $ amounts were meant to represent gem cost, but rather the amount of coins dropped per collection.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast