Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2019 Black Friday Sales information

Executive Chef
    First drop for Round Table was 200 coins and 5 energy.

Farm Supplier
    2nd collection from round table: 6 energy, 250 coins
    Chimera: 7 energy, 225 coins
    Ianthe: 6 energy, 2325 coins
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Thank you SW for all your help and information. Any info on gathered knights?
    I went ahead and bought it to add to my Knights area. It is deco only. No timer.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I bought Ianthe and the Monarch Wyvern.
    Ianthe is badass!

Thanks Storm8!
    Her sword twirling gives me LIFE
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I went ahead and bought it to add to my Knights area. It is deco only. No timer.
    Thanks sunny girl!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I really appreciate that there are quite a few new items, so yes there is definitely something for us longer term players. Happy to have some choice.... decisions...decisions....

Page 1 up and running too... added some pics of the new expansions too. Left 1 plot open so I can keep making permits. (for those fully expanded, only expansion permits are back in the exchange, not the explorer permit, so keep a plot free (I've left AA9 as its one of the cheapest))
    SpiritWind00 - if you dont have a plot open you cannot keep making permits, is that the case?
    Also, thank you for All you do
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    SpiritWind00 - if you dont have a plot open you cannot keep making permits, is that the case?
    Also, thank you for All you do
    Yes. If you are fully expanded you can't make more Expansion or Explorers permits. Few weeks ago I fully expanded- and crafts went away. Now that there were new plots on sale - I can make expansion permits again. But since new plots don't require any Explorer permits- this craft is still not in my Royal Exchange. I will have to wait for any new plot to open, which requires Explorer's permits before I get those crafts back.

Sad I didn't know that before I would have kept one Explorer permit plot open- I am nearly maxed out on Expansion permits- so I can't make any explorer permits in advance. And might as well use trade tickets for building supply crafts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes. If you are fully expanded you can't make more Expansion or Explorers permits. Few weeks ago I fully expanded- and crafts went away. Now that there were new plots on sale - I can make expansion permits again. But since new plots don't require any Explorer permits- this craft is still not in my Royal Exchange. I will have to wait for any new plot to open, which requires Explorer's permits before I get those crafts back.

Sad I didn't know that before I would have kept one Explorer permit plot open- I am nearly maxed out on Expansion permits- so I can't make any explorer permits in advance. And might as well use trade tickets for building supply crafts.
    Thank you for the clear explanation, I had no idea. Awesome you are that far, will have to check out your Queendom!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Very pleased that s8 is bringing back historical assets.
    I got the Dire Boar, Fangbeast and Skunkupine Statue.
    I had them years back on my other account which s8 was unable to transfer over for me and really like them.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Would anyone recommend Celestine for golden nugget drops? TIA!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast