Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 179

Thread: Castle Story: 2019 Black Friday Sales information

  1. #131
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    As I wrote on page 1 and in the bugs forum, discounted plots have never seen reduced RP before which makes me think that this is a typo on the screen. You will need around 6000RP. Put more out first and see if that fixes it which (fingers crossed) it should... good luck!
    It worked, thank you !

  2. #132
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Don't know about Celestine, but have 2 golden mines. LOVE THEM. I am maxed on everything but nuggets now, which is over 90 almost all the time. I often skip my peacocks as the g mine guarantees a gold item plus as rare drops it has a massive list of goodies on the hub inventory list, have had two maple trees and two golden gates this last year plus other drops.

    Edit add: I even do the greedy elven trade for golden eggs or apples because I know I will restock easily. : )
    Thank you for the reply and all the others that were asking similar questions. I appreciate it.

  3. #133
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    83

    Expansion plot sales

    Can anyone tell us if you paid the low rate 1 expansion permit cost for the sale plots but you still need to craft lanterns and earn coins which will likely last after the sale: Will they revert back to their original requirements, including extra permits even if it has the green check mark? Or will they stay the same?
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

  4. #134
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    3,878
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Can anyone tell us if you paid the low rate 1 expansion permit cost for the sale plots but you still need to craft lanterns and earn coins which will likely last after the sale: Will they revert back to their original requirements, including extra permits even if it has the green check mark? Or will they stay the same?
    After the sales, requirements go back to normal. You get a discount on what you have invested. So if you paid 22 lanterns, after the sales you need to pay the 3 extra. Same for the other items.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  5. #135
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    363
    My Armored Griffin just dropped 40 energy.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

    Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

  6. #136
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    946
    the beast statues only drop tokens during MH right?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  7. #137
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,915
    This splash screen just came up in-game. Given this info I bought 1!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0C462660-9925-4279-B3B5-C100CD40494D.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	54028

  8. #138
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,915
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    the beast statues only drop tokens during MH right?
    Yes every 22 hours. I put mine in my dark and gloomy area and they fit right in.

  9. #139
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    After the sales, requirements go back to normal. You get a discount on what you have invested. So if you paid 22 lanterns, after the sales you need to pay the 3 extra. Same for the other items.
    Thank you!!

  10. #140
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,788
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This splash screen just came up in-game. Given this info I bought 1!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0C462660-9925-4279-B3B5-C100CD40494D.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	54028
    I noticed that screen too. I'm contemplating it for the trade ticket drops but since I'm always maxed out on everything else there I'm hesitant. I wish trade tickets were a guaranteed drop.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •