Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2019 Black Friday Sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Would anyone recommend Celestine for golden nugget drops? TIA!
    No, not for nuggets or gold things, those are rather rare drops, especially with golden mines on offer which have guaranteed drops

Nightclub Owner
    I would suggest that you get the gold mines if you don't already have them.

Executive Chef
    I get some time-to time. But it is not very often - don't have very high hopes. Gold nugget wise best you van buy this time is Gold Mine.

Host(ess)
    I tried to open AA -13, paid all required and it opened for a moment. Then the game reset and now it telling me that I need 2600pt and I only have 99%. I had over 6000 on my board. I tried closing the game, removing mist of my buildings to reduce my royal points, closing again. Rebuilding again...nothing . It will not open .

Any suggestions or do I need to send a ticket?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    I tried to open AA -13, paid all required and it opened for a moment. Then the game reset and now it telling me that I need 2600pt and I only have 99%. I had over 6000 on my board. I tried closing the game, removing mist of my buildings to reduce my royal points, closing again. Rebuilding again...nothing . It will not open .

Send a ticket. Clearly seems like a bug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Exactly what SofiaDeo said - the plots are just to the left of the top row. My board was the same. I found the cheapest expansion by the plots and got access to the discounted ones. The one I used was - am bad at directions, sorry - the row towards the centre of the board in your picture, closest to the top row. The first one as you move right to left, below the crazy expensive row. I literally did a double take w your pic as my expansion screen was the same before I found my expansions.

It seems we need to keep (5 discounted plots x 3 permits each each) 15 permits in pocket, and I have been keeping enough explorer permits to open my most expensive square. Having them to hand and keeping my lantern stock full up meant I did all the plots easily.

Edit add, fyi, I tend to only expand now w these events - I save everything up and have an expansion bonanza, using up all my gold permits in reserve - and KEEPING that 15 of the regular permits in reserve. It is fun. Have 3 plots in addition to the discounted ones and will have SO much fun after WW redecorating. Was thinking about keeping trees for events, am on the fence. Can't redecorate until I clear them, raising trees for events energy intensive... but, the events have been getting SO hard I even gave up on the current one. First time. Not sure it is worth it to do events anymore at all, so not sure about keeping board event-ready. : ( Thoughts, anyone?

Good luck!
    I have just worked out what you meant. I am a bit slow lol. Found a plot next to the discounted ones and have now expanded 4 of the 5. Just need a few more wisp lanterns. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner

This happened to me as well. I had enough royal buildings out to meet the plot requirement and did actually expand, then game rolled back and I was several thousand points short. I had to haul out several more royal points buildings to add up to whatever the expansion said it required. Eventually it was met and I was able to open the plot.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

As I wrote on page 1 and in the bugs forum, discounted plots have never seen reduced RP before which makes me think that this is a typo on the screen. You will need around 6000RP. Put more out first and see if that fixes it which (fingers crossed) it should... good luck!

Fashion Designer
    My energy drops today from energy droppers purchased yesterday:
    Ianthe - 6, 7
    Valkyrie - 8, 7
    Chimera Cub - 5, 7, 6, 6

Rhino Keeper
    Still wishing the round table was fantabulous w energy drops, or had brilliant animation, like, whenever you tapped on it, one of the knights would stand up and shoot out the energy from a sword or something. : ) Maybe it gives a random bonus of 500 energy or something??? In which case we will be kicking ourselves if we didn't get it? : )

Ianthe, Valkyrie and Chimera decent, yay! They don't have the 100 drop bonanza of a regular daily Ali, but they still average in the 5-6 range, so, coolio. Griffins a bit less so, but I am sure it will even out, still worth it to me.

Ow waiting on Christmas sale.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast