Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: It's Beginning to Look... - 2019 Nov 28 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Sorry, not sure if I should submit a ticket or not. I got a screenshot in case in case it happens again.
    I?m on this step of the goal and right before bed I completed buying any floor decorations. The other thing is we had to change payment method due to so many continuous problems with the game constantly getting disconnected even after the updates. Still having a lot of problems. The other day almost got charged $100 for a game similar to this except Diamonds they get.
    Do I need to let them know about the payment method different? I had purchased another counter for the goal and put away in storage a few counters & they were back out.

Goal 4: Graham Who?
    Serve 14 Peppermint Graham (45g to skip)
    - Tinsel Oven
    - 5 Hours
    BuyANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)
    - Must be new purchase

Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    I'm not sure I understand your question so I'll first share my understanding of your issue: Are you saying that you stored some old counters to make room for the newly purchased counter to complete Goal 4, then closed your app and went to sleep yet when you woke up this morning, the old counters were back on the board and the new counter was not there?

If the above is correct, then it just sounds like your game rolled back and didn't sync with the s8 servers before you closed your app for the night. Lots of players experience this issue in nearly every s8 game and over time have found visiting another bakery or writing on their wall to 'force' a sync will help stop the rollbacks. Other than forcing the sync, there's not really anything else we can do about random rollbacks, to my knowledge.

The payment method you have on file with the app store should not be connected to or effect the app itself in any way. I can't really think of any reason to share that info with s8 unless you're disputing a charge on the account.

Fashion Designer
    Why are the recipes for the second oven blocked out?

Executive Chef
    The new box has a pretty snow globe but with my luck...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your question so I'll first share my understanding of your issue: Are you saying that you stored some old counters to make room for the newly purchased counter to complete Goal 4, then closed your app and went to sleep yet when you woke up this morning, the old counters were back on the board and the new counter was not there?

If the above is correct, then it just sounds like your game rolled back and didn't sync with the s8 servers before you closed your app for the night. Lots of players experience this issue in nearly every s8 game and over time have found visiting another bakery or writing on their wall to 'force' a sync will help stop the rollbacks. Other than forcing the sync, there's not really anything else we can do about random rollbacks, to my knowledge.

The payment method you have on file with the app store should not be connected to or effect the app itself in any way. I can't really think of any reason to share that info with s8 unless you're disputing a charge on the account.
    Thank you for sharing this! This is correct. We don't need your billing information and we don't need to be notified if the payment or billing information has changed. The processor for all of that information is Google Play and iTunes. When you make a purchase, we just sort of shake hands with them and deliver the items you bought. The only information you need to provide for disputing charges is typically the receipt.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like how bot finishes eating and plate and even drink glasses change altogether into an ugly plate with knife and fork as leftover!! Earlier there was more passion in minute details designing which lacks now.
    Last edited by lavanyadhir; 12-03-19 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Added info

Farm Supplier
    The Tiramisu Pudding looks incredibly cute - at least from the thumbnail. I haven't reached that step yet in the goals, folks who are faster than me - would love if you could post a screenshot of how it looks on the counter!

Executive Chef
    A 1st prize for a value pack? I don't think that has happen in some time now. Only 4 moneys (the same price as a pack of 24 gems, is honestly quite reasonable for it - in my opinion)

Even though the Gelato Stand has been offered so many times in the past, this is still a great offer. And for people who don't have it, this is quite the offer, and probably the best offer in some time now.

I wish I would've waited to buy something, as yesterday I buy 150 gems, and still didn't get what I wanted.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    A 1st prize for a value pack? I don't think that has happen in some time now. Only 4 moneys (the same price as a pack of 24 gems, is honestly quite reasonable for it - in my opinion)

Even though the Gelato Stand has been offered so many times in the past, this is still a great offer. And for people who don't have it, this is quite the offer, and probably the best offer in some time now.

I wish I would've waited to buy something, as yesterday I buy 150 gems, and still didn't get what I wanted.
    I agree - the Value Packs are good offers so long as the deco is worth at least 24 gems, in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-12-07 at 08.11.21.jpeg 
Views:	89 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	54141

The Three Recipes, theay are all good but the trays are just a bit too long for the tables

Executive Chef
    I'm so behind in these goals, they need to start making 15 day goals last 21 days or even 18 days would help a lot.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast