Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: It's Beginning to Look... - 2019 Nov 28 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    Not necessary. When we selet, 'select all' option, there always an option to uncheck the boxes to exclude some. Here, it should be there to save time in bulk gifting for players having many neighbours. I also gift specific gift to regular players who ask me on my wall and I gift parts in bulk to the rest including the players who never bother to tip or gift back. As I never delete anybody , mass gifting would be a better option.
    I do understand. I guess I have been playing these games for so long (longer than I care to admit I probably did think that mass gifting was a good idea. I think, back then, too, I didn't have as many neighbors as I have now. And now the game has changed so much, that many of my neighbors don't even do some goals, especially the 5 day goals. As for myself, I still prefer the current way of gifting, but I do see your point.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ack! The holiday this week really stole a lot of my free time so I'm waaaaay behind on this goal. I'm usually on goal 4 by now yet I've not even cleared Goal 2. Fingers crossed I can make up some of the lost time now that things have settled back to my 'normal.'

I like the recipes but am sort of disappointed with the rest as a whole. The table, chair, counter, wall and floor are all lovely but I don't think they really work together as a unit which is always upsetting to me. (Though I will give them points and include that it's nice they gave something a little less 'Christmas' and more 'Winter holiday' so even those who don't celebrate the holiday can use the items.)

On the matter of the new decos however.... do we not already have enough (and better designed) holiday trees? A sentiment which fully applies to the Shiny Stack as well; we were just offered an overly large present stack a year or so ago in a goal that I can't use because the gifts look large enough to fit seven customers, lol. And I fully agree with others that they need to take a step back from offering every goal prize on that awful green floor base.

In a perfect world where the team reads these posts, here are my notes for them:

Scale is a thing that I feel they need to be more conscious of and there is more to Christmas/Winter holidays than trees and presents! I get the feeling that the current designers don't really have a solid working knowledge of what items are already on offer in the game and that's why we keep getting items that feel stale and recycled. This game is always so close to great so it's maddening when these obvious (and easily avoided) things take away from new releases. Can the team not check back through the inventory before they 'design' new items to avoid giving us the same items with slight variations every year? If creativity is running low, there are an amazing amount of awesome ideas in the Suggestion Forum and threads, why not utilize them?
    You have expressed so many great ideas. I certainly agree with you, and I am sure that many other players do, too. (And, just as a side note, you write very well

Rhino Keeper

3d recipe

Fashion Designer
    First recipe of tinsel cooler! Milkshake on... chopping board?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2019-12-01-03-55-58.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	54025
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post

It's cute though, if only it was without the handle, the handle kinda ruin the cute recipes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post

There are wood serving trays in that shape, I've seen them but I agree the handle spoils the look since it overlaps the counter.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    The handle is exactly the reason why I called I chopping board haha, I've seen board trays stuff but never with a handle like this one before..
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    It's beginning to look a lot like...what?

Because it's not looking like Christmas.

The recipes are good. That's it.

I'd say it was a let-down, but that assumes some expectations of a good CHRISTMAS goal & I didn't really have high hopes.

Recipes on the first appliance are good additions, though.

Sorry, not sure if I should submit a ticket or not. I got a screenshot in case in case it happens again.
    I?m on this step of the goal and right before bed I completed buying any floor decorations. The other thing is we had to change payment method due to so many continuous problems with the game constantly getting disconnected even after the updates. Still having a lot of problems. The other day almost got charged $100 for a game similar to this except Diamonds they get.
    Do I need to let them know about the payment method different? I had purchased another counter for the goal and put away in storage a few counters & they were back out.

Goal 4: Graham Who?
    Serve 14 Peppermint Graham (45g to skip)
    - Tinsel Oven
    - 5 Hours
    BuyANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)
    - Must be new purchase

Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper

Both 2 recipes are good from 2nd appliances. But I liked the 1st one more ( right side ), though handle is really an issue if not placed in proper place. But lookwise it is very good with a dash of red colour on top.
    In 2nd recipe it has all monotonous colur scheme including serving tray. No contrast at all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast