Thread: I've absolutely had it with this garbage

Banned

I've absolutely had it with this garbage

I was feeding a fire dragon to level 10 for a bingo goal. I had about 400,000 food. I suddenly experienced a rollback and the dragon is at level 7 again. I restart and feed the dragon at level 7 up to 10 again. I get another rollback and suddenly I'm down to 333,000 food and the fire dragon is at level 13. I'm sick and tired of the blatant attempts at stealing resources from players. What's even funnier is I was speed harvesting diamond dates. I should've been at about 420,000 food and now I'm at 350,000. This is absolutely ridiculous. I've put in a ticket before anyone asks already but we all know how long it takes for those to even get addressed.

This type of garbage HAS to stop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I was feeding a fire dragon to level 10 for a bingo goal. I had about 400,000 food. I suddenly experienced a rollback and the dragon is at level 7 again. I restart and feed the dragon at level 7 up to 10 again. I get another rollback and suddenly I'm down to 333,000 food and the fire dragon is at level 13. I'm sick and tired of the blatant attempts at stealing resources from players. What's even funnier is I was speed harvesting diamond dates. I should've been at about 420,000 food and now I'm at 350,000. This is absolutely ridiculous. I've put in a ticket before anyone asks already but we all know how long it takes for those to even get addressed.

I agree 100%! But, I don't think they care much.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post

They aren't deliberately stealing from you, it's just their game's extremely poor method of handling synchronization errors. And there's little use in talking about it because this issue was highlighted many times. You can find it in the Bugs and Issues subforum under the topic of "Constant Resetting" I believe.

Rhino Keeper
    I understand your frustration 100%

I wish they would close down over Christmas week and make a real attempt to fix this problem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    They aren't deliberately stealing from you, it's just their game's extremely poor method of handling synchronization errors. And there's little use in talking about it because this issue was highlighted many times. You can find it in the Bugs and Issues subforum under the topic of "Constant Resetting" I believe.
    It's 100% deliberate. Whether or not it's intentionally coded to selectively rollback certain things or not is irrelevant. They've known about the issue forever and with it not being fixed years later it's a decision that's been made to keep it in the game to cost people resources and progress in the game. They can't claim ignorance on these things anymore.

I can't even rely on restarting the game and/or device anymore to try and prevent or at least minimize these things. I just had the game set me back 3 rounds in the tournament. Ad view attempts were, of course, not rolled back.