Thread: Parts for thanksgiving oven wrong

Fashion Designer

Parts for thanksgiving oven wrong

Is anyone else noticing that when you make or collect food from new thanksgiving oven or stove they are not giving the Turkey cinnamon sticks or candle instead I?m getting a latern a scarf a pine cone and I think a sock and occasionally a thanksgiving one here and there? I can?t build more ovens to make it with parts if I can?t get the cinnamon sticks and parts. So for two days I?ve only gotten a total of maybe 10 cinnamon sticks I have 50-80 of the other items .

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Is anyone else noticing that when you make or collect food from new thanksgiving oven or stove they are not giving the Turkey cinnamon sticks or candle instead I?m getting a latern a scarf a pine cone and I think a sock and occasionally a thanksgiving one here and there? I can?t build more ovens to make it with parts if I can?t get the cinnamon sticks and parts. So for two days I?ve only gotten a total of maybe 10 cinnamon sticks I have 50-80 of the other items .
    Here's a link to the Bugs report on the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ectibles-Issue

New Resident
    I am getting those as well. ������

The Honorable Panda
    This has been resolved.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request