Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: App keep stopping

App keep stopping

I open my app and it keep stopping and closing what should I do I uninstalled and reinstalled and it keep closing

Yup experiencing the same thing too

Rhino Keeper
    It's been going on all day for me. Can we get confirmation from a mod that this has been reported?

Nightclub Owner
    Any technical issues experienced while playing should be reported in the Restaurant Story Bugs Forum which the team checks more frequently than this one: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

New Resident
    Have been experiencing the same issues all day as well. Glad to know I am not the only one. Hopefully the issue gets resolved soon.

Host(ess)
    got the same prob whole day today

Same problem here. Will report it.

I posted on the bugs forum, as have a dozen or more others... not sure if others in this thread noticed, it's only happening for me when using the goal ovens. If I ignore them, my other ovens dont crash the game, & I can collect tips, etc. Doesnt help those of you still completing the goal (all I need is the recipes currently finished on my 2nd ovens, so I feel the pain!)

New Resident
    Same here. Messaged all my neighbors today. A bunch of them are experiencing the same. All android users. If this can't be fixed, I'll have to stop playing. It's not the same if I can't do goals or new appliances.

It's happening to me too. It started happening yesterday. It does it when I try to serve or cook my food on the goal ovens. It's getting very annoying.
    Last edited by supergyrl96; 11-27-19 at 01:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast