Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Drink Machine - ZERO Recipes

Nightclub Owner

Holiday Drink Machine - ZERO Recipes

I've been churning out Christmas recipes to get my restaurant ready for the holiday when suddenly the Spiced Eggnog and Holiday Smoothie disappeared from the Holiday Drink Machine - later to be found in the Basic Drink Mixer.

I figure the team moved these recipes so that all players will have access to them for the next Goal. That's great and all but now you've got a lot of players with an appliance that serves no purpose!

I adore my Holiday Drink Machine and enjoy seeing it on display in my restaurant every Christmas. If the recipes have been removed, it is no longer appliance so it only seems right that you change it to a deco. Appliance Slots are expensive so we can hardly be expected to want an appliance that will take a free slot yet serve no recipes!

Rhino Keeper
    I came to post about this! Got my machine out and the recipes are gone! Please fix it!

Farm Supplier

No recipes on the Holiday Drink Machine???

I have had the Holiday Drink Machine for quite a few years. There are 2 recipes on it. One is Egg Nog and I cannot remember the name of the other one. Well, I just took mine out, and the recipes are not there. I have used this appliance fairly recently, and there was no problem. I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. Even if the company plans to add recipes to this appliance, that does not explain why the two original recipes are no longer available. Is this happening to anyone else? Thx

Nightclub Owner
    Here's a link to this issue in the Bugs Forum: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-ZERO-Recipes

I merged both threads KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-02-19 at 11:24 AM.

They moved them to drink machine and then took them away eggnog and smoothie

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by blackstarr31 View Post
    They moved them to drink machine and then took them away eggnog and smoothie
    Wow! Thank you so much for that info. I appreciate it.

Nightclub Owner
    The recipes came back before I went to sleep last night so.... fixed?

I only hope that when the next goal starts, this doesn't happen again.

Nightclub Owner
    The recipes are back on the Holiday Drink Machine now - I can only hope this means that this situation was an error this entire time.

I'm not quite sure what I would do if I could no longer use my HDM....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The recipes are back on the Holiday Drink Machine now - I can only hope this means that this situation was an error this entire time.

I'm not quite sure what I would do if I could no longer use my HDM....
    I hope thet release it tomorrow for the 5 day goal. I really want this appliance as the drinks are adorable on the counters

Farm Supplier
    Yes...I se that the recipes are now on the correct appliance...Perhaps this is the appliance that they will add recipes to for the 5 day goal tomorrow? Guess we will have to wait and see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast