Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Hint of Thanks Collectibles Issue

Nightclub Owner

A Hint of Thanks Collectibles Issue

A new bug/glitch just showed up in my restaurant today with the Goal Collectibles.

The Goal Collectibles are still dropping but I'm also getting Collectibles that aren't related to any goal active: a Red Lantern, Green Scarf, an Ice Skate and a Pinecone with a bow on top:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Collectible Bug 11-26-2019 A.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	536.1 KB 
ID:	53943Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Collectible Bug 11-26-2019 B.PNG 
Views:	49 
Size:	460.2 KB 
ID:	53944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Collectible Bug 11-26-2019 C.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	432.5 KB 
ID:	53945Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Collectible Bug 11-26-2019 D.PNG 
Views:	56 
Size:	429.0 KB 
ID:	53946

When one of these non-goal Collectibles drop, the counter pops up in the bottom left corner as though they're being tallied but they're not actually adding to my Collectible totals. This could be an issue for those players hoping to build more appliances to finish the goal.

I'm assuming these are the Collectibles we'll be gathering for the next 15 Day Goal but their early appearance is messing with the current Collectibles drop rate. I'm still getting roughly the same amount of Collectibles per recipe but as most of them are the new items, the goal collectibles are dropping with far less frequency.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 11-26-19 at 04:20 PM.

New Resident
    I cannot collect goal parts with collectibles anymore. i have all 4 but I'm told it's uncomplete. And every time the wrong collectibles appear the app is closed

Executive Chef
    Same here. I was thinking it's early for the 15 day goal. Least we know it's gonna be a Christmas/Winter goal on Tuesday!

Ps the holiday smoothie and spiced eggnog are now on drink machines

I have collectibles, but I am unable to buy any of the 4 parts. It says I have not completed each one of them.

Same here, but in restaurant story.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainGrandma2 View Post
    I have collectibles, but I am unable to buy any of the 4 parts. It says I have not completed each one of them.
    That's odd, I just checked and I can still turn the Goal Collectibles in for Goal Parts. I wonder if this is a different, second issue that's popped up for some players?

New Resident
    Same here.
    Anybody know how to solve it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mitha_s View Post
    Same here.
    Anybody know how to solve it?
    Sadly, there's nothing we can do on our end of things other than report the details and wait for the team to fix it.

Host(ess)
    I can no longer accept collectible parts on RS or BS to help build stoves. The message is saying that the items are not complete? The stoves require an unnecessary amount of parts & now this...good grief ��

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, i collect items but they told me It's not complete,and it makes the game crashing when i prepare food

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast