Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game crash

Farm Supplier
    Alpheus stated it very well. I'm having the same issues. Very frustrating. Not being able to use collectibles impacts the timing. We should get at least one more day to complete goals.

Host(ess)
    Restaurant Story keeps crashing on my Android device. I also have a Restaurant on an iOS (Apple) device and that works fine.

Rhino Keeper
    1. I cant collect collectables. Its saying that I have not completed the thankful bulb and so on. Whereas it is showing that I have plenty of all 4 items.
    2. Game is crashing whenever I am clicking on collectables after starting a dish or after finising the dish
    3. Sometimes while ckicking on recipe book game is crashing.

I have the same issue. Only 6 recipes left to complete.

Resolution (to complete goal) -

1. Select the recipe on one stove... the food bubble should pop up. Close the game, then reopen.

2. Prepare the recipe so it is now cooking. Close the game, then reopen.

3. Check to see if your recipe is cooking. Then repeat on the next stove.

It is definitely frustrating having to close and restart the game repeatedly. However, I was finally able to start cooking the final six recipes. Plus, I can play the game without it crashing (for now). Luckily, I am done collecting parts, but I do hope those who are still building will benefit from an official resolution regarding the game crashing.

Same issue with the X-mas themed collectibles. But now I can't trade in the Thanksgiving collectibles for parts. It keeps saying "You have not completed Grateful Gears!" etc.

New Resident

Crashing

Quote Originally Posted by maryd1215 View Post
    Alpheus stated it very well. I'm having the same issues. Very frustrating. Not being able to use collectibles impacts the timing. We should get at least one more day to complete goals.
    I'm having all of the same issues as everyone else and it all started yesterday. I haven't done anything different on my end so I"m not sure what the problem is. First the notifications quit working about 4 months ago and now it crashes every time I try cooking on one of the goal appliances.

New Resident
    I'm having the same issues with the crashing CONSTANTLY!! I go to make a dish for the latest goal or serve the latest goal dish. These little christmas collectibles pop out. I try to collect them & the game crashes. It's getting sickening. STORM 8 PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!! And it seems I am NOT the only one having this issue

Rhino Keeper
    My game also started crashing last night. I haven't been able to finish the goals. I'm playing on android s7.

Executive Chef
    As of this morning the game is completely broken as collectibles cannot be redeemed, everything I do keeps reverting back no matter how many times I redo.
    I tried placing gift stew on the counters 5 times and it keeps going back to inventory.

The game is not recognizing any action, it would be nice if all the bugs can be fixed first before given us a mini goal which would only add to the frustration since basic tasks cannot be done.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, i collect goal part and the game stops.When they want they resolve the problem!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast