Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game crash

Rhino Keeper

Game crash

Since the last hour my game is crashing. I can't cook anything because when the game is collecting money/parts/stars my app stops.
    My app will shut down on it's own and I lost everything I did.

Are there more people having this issue?

New Resident
    It just started shutting down for me this afternoon also. I play on two different android devices (different restaurants) and the frequent shut down is happening on both.

New Resident
    Android user can confirm shut down when the game is collecting parts/stars when starting or finishing food on an oven. It just started a few hours ago for me as well. Sometimes manual collection will bypass the crash but not always. Seems to happen more with collecting new oven parts instead of stars.

New Resident
    Yes, its giving wrong rewards and crashes when starting goal recipes w collecting rewards. Android RS motorola z2
    Last edited by SkyTeaser; 11-26-19 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Add device info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyteaser View Post
    yes, its giving wrong rewards and crashes when starting goal recipes w collecting rewards. Android rs motorola z2
    it would be nice to hear from a moderator that this has been reported

New Resident
    I have experienced this today on two separate Android accounts as well. In my case, on both of them, it crashes when collecting the sub-parts from goal ovens. Normally those parts rise to the top of the screen to the parts panel. I have noticed that when it crashes for me, the parts are moving up to the left corner where the coin totals are, instead of up to the center parts panel. I also found if I put out recipes, or cooked new ones, and closed the game before the parts ascended to the panel, I would open the game back up and the parts were not credited, although the recipes would remain either cooking or the stove would still be empty if I had just gathered. Also, even though I already have enough sub-parts to make some full parts, I am getting an error that says I do't have enough parts. Very frustrating.

I should add that on one device I am using the Founders edition (GalaxyS9), and the other still has the Tropic Bliss edition (tablet, with Android v7).

I saw on another post that the parts causing the issue were parts that don't belong to this goal, and the game can't handle that apparently. At least I know it is a bug, and so hopefully the developers will become aware soon and remedy the issue.
    Last edited by Alpheus45; 11-26-19 at 06:50 PM.

As of 9:10 AM EST 11/27; the problem is still unresolved...it's quite frustrating. I'd say they should extend the goal, but it'd be a waste of breath.

Since yesterday, the game won’t let me craft parts with collectibles. It states “You have not completed Grateful Gears!” Or whichever part I’m trying to craft. I can’t build additional appliances with collectibles. iPhone 11 Pro, software version 13.2.3

Same here, two android users, two different devices (one a huawei, the other a Samsung Galaxy S5), game crashes whenever we use the new appliances. Since this morning.

Today the whole day the game closes as soon as I enter it, correct the error

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast