Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game crash

I thought it was just my stupid phone. This has been happening since yesterday. I cant collect my food nor can I cook on those without it kicking me out. All I can do is tip without it kicking me out and not saving my progress. Hope it gets fixed soon. I had to close my door. Not enough food to last.

It doing the same to me what happening

Getting wrong collectibles game crashing clicking fast I can sometimes get more food off the stove/cooking again but the game closes and then I reopen etc etc etc I am trying to finish this goal but will probably have to spend gems to do it
    Have cleared cache force stop uninstalled restarted android device reinstalled game TWICE! Nothing works please help!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone, we are aware of the problem some of you are facing and are taking a look into it. I will do my best to update you as we figure this out.

This seems to be isolated to Android, so if you are playing on an Android device and are experiencing this problem please say so in the comments. Thank you.
    Last edited by FlatFoot; 11-27-19 at 03:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It has been resolved now. I just checked it

Rhino Keeper
    Everything should be back to normal after you fully close out and reopen your game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Everything should be back to normal after you fully close out and reopen your game.
    Everything solved with this issue. Thanks but any news about when will return push notifications??

Executive Chef
    I'd say thanks for fixing, but since I missed the prize because the game kept crashing and I'm not willing to try serving things several times for each dish, mostly I'd like to swear at you if I could.

Had issues yesterday in iOS. Was bad enough I turned off my iPad and didn’t try playing again until last night. Today it seems better, at least I can play. Still wants to crash when I visit neighbors. Thought it was just my device but have had neighbors comment on my wall that it happens to them too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123