Thread: Free Gem Videos Not Loading

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Free Gem Videos Not Loading

I recently switched my Bakery to a new device (both androids). Everything is working fine except my Free Gem Videos, they will not load. I have the icon available to click and watch the videos, just like on my old phone, but every time I click to watch one it attempts to load for 2-3 seconds then I get a pop-up that says "Oh Darn! Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try again later".....
    It's been over a week now, I have tried clicking it multiple times in a row to see if I can get at least one to load; checking my internet (connection is fine); restarting my device; uninstalling the game and reinstalling. I'm not sure what to do. And everytime I play, that free gem video icon is taunting me because I know it isn't working and I'm missing out on free gems!
    Any ideas to fix this issue?! I submitted a ticket to Storm8 Support and got the response "We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191118-065841.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	53912