Thread: Removing items from Storage

Farm Supplier

Removing items from Storage

Does anyone know if there is a quick way to remove items from storage? I mean items like tiles, wallpaper...well, even floor items. I am redecorating and want to place winter dividers. I have about 40 of them, and they are at the end of my storage collection. But after I place one, I need to go back to the beginning and scroll through my entire storage collection in order to get another one. Doing this with floor tiles (and dividers) is ridiculous. It takes too long. Is there a way to do a few at a time? Somehow, I doubt it, but I am asking anyway. Thanks for any info.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a quick way to remove items from storage? I mean items like tiles, wallpaper...well, even floor items. I am redecorating and want to place winter dividers. I have about 40 of them, and they are at the end of my storage collection. But after I place one, I need to go back to the beginning and scroll through my entire storage collection in order to get another one. Doing this with floor tiles (and dividers) is ridiculous. It takes too long. Is there a way to do a few at a time? Somehow, I doubt it, but I am asking anyway. Thanks for any info.
    Wall and floor coverings items cannot be removed.
    The only way to removed other items is to click on it and sell it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Just replace them with new item like wall paper. Select your new wall paper and click on the old wall paper to replace.

Nightclub Owner
    Sadly, the only way to decorate is one item at a time. The inventory resetting to the start of the list is very annoying and makes it take ages. In fact it is so annoying I have to use both an iPhone and an Android to get the job done. The iOS is better for placing walls and tiles but the android is better for placing removed items. I'd never get my remodels done if I only had only one or the other - though I live in the hope that they'll one day update the system.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Wall and floor coverings items cannot be removed.
    The only way to removed other items is to click on it and sell it.
    What I meant was removing the items to place in the bakery (or restaurant). I wasn't referring to getting rid of them. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. I wanted to place certain tables, just to redecorate. I have about 20 of them. I placed one, but, since they were at the end of my inventory, I had to scroll again from the beginning each time I wanted to take another one out of storage. And then I had to do the same with the chairs. Redecorating takes a long time as is...this makes it ridiculously longer.

New Resident
    I just put that as my post I didn’t see yours it is so aggravating I suggested they somehow put them by seasons holidays something to make it easier