Thread: iOS App Keeps Crashing

iOS App Keeps Crashing

My app on iOS keeps crashing when I go into the game and want to serve my food. I can?t do anything else either. I can?t accept gifts nor gift requests, nor can I even gift at all. I can?t tip my neighbors so my rating goes down and I can?t do anything about it. My food always spoils so I can?t even finish up the goals. It?s very disappointing. What can I do about this? Is any one else experiencing this?

YES I?m having the same problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by muffin0510 View Post
    My app on iOS keeps crashing when I go into the game and want to serve my food. I can?t do anything else either. I can?t accept gifts nor gift requests, nor can I even gift at all. I can?t tip my neighbors so my rating goes down and I can?t do anything about it. My food always spoils so I can?t even finish up the goals. It?s very disappointing. What can I do about this? Is any one else experiencing this?
    I?m having the same problem and I?m so frustrated! I love this game and had just started a new bakery after taking a break for awhile ! I can?t do anything, only thing I can do is write on my wall !! Uuuugh 😩

New Resident
    I am also having the same problem. I have posted requests for help in 2 other places on this website and I have sent a message to Storm8 and unfortunately have been totally ignored.

Nightclub Owner
    If you're having technical difficulties with the app, you should post all the pertinent details in the Bugs Forum where the team is more likely to see the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues