Thread: Goal Ovens

Goal Ovens

What do you do with your ovens after you've mastered the recipes, specifically the goal ovens?

I'm just curious if you sell them or keep them.

Nightclub Owner
    I know some players buy a lot of appliances during a goal but I only ever buy three of each appliance. In this case, I just store them and plan to keep them forever. If I happen to have more than three (usually a 5 day goal oven) I only keep one for each recipe on the appliance and sell the rest.

Over the years I've found I'd rather have too much in my inventory since we never know if/when things will be removed from our markets. Plus, the goal appliances/recipes usually come in handy when I'm redecorating and want the food on the counters to match my decorating theme.

Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    What do you do with your ovens after you've mastered the recipes, specifically the goal ovens?

I'm just curious if you sell them or keep them.
    I keep them because the amount of coins you get for selling them is next to nothing.

Fashion Designer
    I keep them since most of times the goal ovens aren't available for purchase/being removed from appliances. Also selling them seems like useless thing to do unless I'm THAT DESPERATE for coins since it's nothing compared to the price when we bought them ��
    Jared,19

Fashion Designer
    I usually make 5-6 and then sell until I have 2 left so I can tell which ones I've mastered. But recently with goals coming back to already released ovens with new recipes, I've stopped selling them.