Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    Did anyone get trade ticket from BBWolf yet?
    No, but I did get simple feast from big bad fangbeast.

I'm only here to see if there's literally any point in keeping any of the things I managed to get during this event? lol it doesn't look like it

I actually played fairly consistently but was nowhere near able to fully upgrade the little hut thing. I have no idea how you were meant to get through this without gemming.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOrchid17 View Post
    I'm only here to see if there's literally any point in keeping any of the things I managed to get during this event? lol it doesn't look like.
    BBFangbeasts drop decent amount of coins. I keep everything that drops over 1000 on my board as I need money for expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished event by buying last fur in value pack - was 1 short on last day. At least it came with explorers permit, too. There were quite a few days when I was setting timer and logging on nearly every hour during the day. Well - if I would have done that every day - then I would have finished without value pack. But it really is... well how to say... I only did this effort to get another source of guaranteed trade ticket drops.

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i dont want a monster hunt after this. especially cause it would probably be a LB. i want something nice and easy. i had a ton of energy saved up for this event, but i ended up using it all. since iwas trying even when i knew i couldn't make it. so now i don't have any saved
    Same here. I spent thousands of energy to have a nice straw hut that does nothing. I had to make the fourth (one twine left) and then the final two rolls of fur. What a bust. I kept thinking that things would change. I have been stressed before in an event and always with hard work was able to complete it. I am seriously considering sitting out the next even. I have never done that before.

Farm Supplier
    I did manage to finish this event, but it was an ordeal collecting the items to make the rolls of fur and before that, hoping the Sparkling Mines would drop the armor shine. I seemed to be stuck on goal 9 and 11 for ages, and then the kick in the teeth of needing two extra rolls of fur to finally upgrade the hut to level 7. It was nice to see a different template used instead of endlessly chopping rocks or trees, but I can't say that I enjoyed this quest.

I did buy a couple of the first value packs, not for the materials used in this quest, but for the 10 expansion permits in each pack.

First drop of my level 7 hut was a trade ticket and a gold nugget. Not sure if I will keep any of the animals out that I crafted as I don't like the sneezing animations.

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't participate, don't regret it. And from the look of the up coming event, won't be participating in it either. If it's not fun or too tedious I stop, games are meant to be enjoyable.

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't finish this event. After spending tons of energy crafting ahead the materials needed to upgrade the piggy house to level 7, I was roadblocked by the fur, after being stuck on goal 9 for the better part of a week. Ultimately only able to make 2 furs! The format of this event was designed to be unachievable by most, and therefore extremely frustrating. If we see this format again, I won't even bother starting. Happy for those who were able to finish, and those who smartly bypassed the event all together. In hindsight, wish I had made THAT decision!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    Did anyone get trade ticket from BBWolf yet?
    No, I didn't get anything useful (lots of black flags) so he's in storage already. A bit disappointing that one. I was hoping for decent drops as it was the main prize for that goal.

Reading all the comments on the forum makes me really glad I didn't do the event. How frustrating it all would have been! I feel sorry for all the players that put in so much effort and ended up with nothing.

I do hope S8 will do something with all the comments. I don't think every event should be easy peasy, but too difficult is downright off-putting.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    This is first event that I bought gems to be able to finish. Unless this game was strapped to your body, do not see how one could complete it. As collector, I did not get a fur as last one was gotten in the last hour to get to lvl 7. Hope next event is not this stressful or will skip and work on Academy and Hidden Forest.