Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

I just got the gift too. Unfortunately since you can only craft 3 pigs, the gift is completely useless at this point. It would have been really helpful a few days ago. I need help with fur now!

Executive Chef
    The free gift is useless to me. But I kinda wonder if there will be an adjustment to the twine drops. Maybe more than 1 per collection? And better bad wolf spawns?
    And then again maybe not. Just tapped my hut. Nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=riverly;1604462]The free gift is useless to me. But I kinda wonder if there will be an adjustment to the twine drops. Maybe more than 1 per collection? And better bad wolf spawns?
    And then again maybe not. Just tapped my hut. Nothing![/QU

I just recieved the free gift and making the last helmet! Unfortunately after reading what I will need to do next it's a little too late! Thanks S8 but this could have been more help if you had done this days ago! Maybe it's time to think about not making these events so ridiculous. Maybe more players would be willing to spend some money!

Fashion Designer
    It's a nice gesture with the gift, but unfortunately pretty useless with the amount of time left on the event. Starting to craft the armored pigs now, there is no way to get all the materials for the final upgrade in time, (without using gems to speed up), since that takes a minimum of 3 full days (with no sleep).

A free gift of an extra armored pig might have made a difference... or an extra day
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing fairly continuously and had a lot of energy stored but I am really struggling with the drop rate - I have 2 more rolls of fur to collect the items for
    The free gift is appreciated but are the wrong items at this stage of the game
    I have not failed or given up on a challenge in over a year but think I will fail on this one as I refuse to use gems to finish it
    Last edited by mistycarrie; 12-02-19 at 11:03 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got through nine, placed all 3 Armored Pigs and upgraded to lvl 6. Started collecting from the pigs and fought the wolf, then like groundhog day it reverts back to the need to upgrade lvl 6 again. Over and over again. Of course the pigs do not revert to being ready to collect. This event has been annoying. I've tried closing and restarting. I gemmed the last few bottles I needed in nine out of aggravation only to hit another roadblock!
    Edit: Do I need to put in a ticket? It still won't upgrade to level 6 and allow me to progress. All this time, effort, and money useless as the clock ticks down on this event.
    Last edited by ZOOMANIA69; 12-02-19 at 04:34 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    I have been playing fairly continuously and had a lot of energy stored but I am really struggling with the drop rate - I have 2 more rolls of fur to collect the items for
    The free gist is appreciated but are the wrong items at this stage of the game
    I have not failed or given up on a challenge in over a year but think I will fail on this one as I refuse to use gems to finish it
    Some players, believe it or not, were (are) still stuck on Goal 9 so the "gift" was welcome and will allow them to move on hopefully. So the shine is the right gift but should have been coupled with a whole big pile of biggest softest fur or extra pigs as well. And I'm still annoyed at how many fangbeasts I'm getting from tapping on the armoured pigs. Smh. The biggest baddest wolf should just be a guaranteed spawn from the cottage and pigs at this point.

Host(ess)
    I spent over 100 gems to get those pigs crafted and now I get this "gift"??? Thanks but Not helpful.

Fashion Designer
    I appreciate that s8 is inclusive and has an event for every type of player.
    People really could have just extended effort on the first part of this event and gathered coins for the Pig Pen to get awesome prizes like the Big Bad Fangbeast who renders lots of coins, or the Mud Puddle Pig who is odorably animated, rolling around in the dirt.

The later part of this particular event isn't one that fits with my lifestyle, however as luck would have it I was on Holiday and was a able to finish.

Pork Chop is so confidently prancing <3
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, I hate the be ungrateful but I just got through 9 and I?m trying to make fur. I won?t have enough time to finish 6 of them with the current drop rates. I think even those that are helped with this gift still won?t be able to finish.