Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Well this event has been quite the challenge.... I just put on the 3rd and 4th fur roll. Going to have to check in every hour to work on the last 2 fur rolls for the final goal. Rest of the building materials are ready. Wish me luck!

I'll provide some more feedback about this format too after the event. I might post a poll later today as lots more players come visit us than write posts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Well this event has been quite the challenge.... I just put on the 3rd and 4th fur roll. Going to have to check in every hour to work on the last 2 fur rolls for the final goal. Rest of the building materials are ready. Wish me luck!

I'll provide some more feedback about this format too after the event. I might post a poll later today as lots more players come visit us than write posts.
    I'm on the last stretch too. Just collected my fourth roll and pheeewww I feel like I'm running a marathon here. Due to RL I haven't been able to check in for most of today. Not sure how much I can check in tomorrow either. It would be so upsetting to run this far and hard and not complete the building...Sigh...
    At least it looks like I may end up with four sneezing fangbeasts so that's good.

A poll would be really nice please.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with SW this has been a challenge, and I’ve had no problems with the boost when I used it, and I can check in all the time. I have about 1 1/2 hrs till 4th fur roll is finished. Only just realised we need 6 not 4. It is not right if the drop rates are so bad that people that work hard at a timed event can’t finish. I feel so sorry for them. Usually I finish a lot earlier but this time it will be pretty close and I haven’t really had any problems.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    . *snip*

I hope the next event is so awesome it dulls the memory of this one

Yes please.

Executive Chef
    OMG, just realized 6 fur rolls are needed. OH NO. I figured I could get 4 but there is no way I'll get 6. I'm 8 hours from my 2nd one (10 spools needed). WOW.

Even though I couldn't log in every 2 hours on Thurs, Fri and Saturday, I didn't miss that much because my hold up was collecting from mines.

I have always been able to finish an event in 7-10 days (then usually just waiting on Ivy or troll camp) without using gems. This event is ridiculous, most of us weren't even able to start the fur rolls with enough time to finish. NOT COOL S8

Rhino Keeper
    I finally managed to finish goal 9 late last night and finished my 3rd pig mid this afternoon. The drop quantities needed and rates/timing for these last items (twine and fur) are simply ridiculous. I have to believe that no one at S8 actually bothered to do the math on this one. I'm upset that I wasted valuable time and energy even bothering to attempt this event, all for naught. All that was needed was to make the armor shine drops consistent (I had several collections with NO shine drops at all) to make this one doable. Again, S8 missing the difference between what is challenging yet fun vs. plain frustrating. So silly.

P.S. And NOW at 5:15pm EST with 2 days to go we get a gift of 8 shine, 2 helmets and ONE wolf trap? This might have helped 1-2 days ago, but it's far too little, too late to be of much help to most if us who were stuck on goal 9 for more than a week. What is needed now is a gift of about 30 fur and twine! Or at least make the cottage a guarantee wolf spawn!
    Last edited by perry5; 12-02-19 at 03:24 PM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    so we got a free gift from S8. armour shine and some helmets. but thats not going ot help us finish the last goals since we already spent so much time on goal 9
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Yep, I just received them too and they are useless since it already took a week to craft the pigs, and now there is not enough time left to collect from them to finish.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you S8 for your gift but I will not spend my entire day babysitting the game for collecting things which are not dropping! I will not finish this too challenging quest ....

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you S8
    With the gift I was able to start my 2nd helmet. I know it’s an impossibility that I’ll finish but I’ll keep trying. I appreciate them listening and trying to help.
    I Check in 10-15 times a day. I love this game. Other challenges have gone my way. This one didn’t. Hopefully the next one will!