Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    My problem is the Armor Shine and Helmets. Multiple collections and spawns but no drops. I don't understand the randomness why do some players get good drops and others it takes multiple collections and spawns to get what you need. It makes me wonder sometimes if you get good drops you are a Gemmer and make purchases regularly. I make purchases occasionally and I understand the game needs support but sometimes it appears that they deliberately make things frustrating to force players to make purchases or spend gems. Also not having a Gem Confirmation Button adds to the frustration. Just saying.
    I bought the max package for gems to prepare for Friday and guess what my spawn rate is for the BB Wolf? LESS than 15% between the cottage AND the haystack. Have had the two items on timer and ALL day only three BBWs. Guess how many helmets? If you said zero, you would be on target. Randomness bites. On the bright side - Not about secretly awarding players for spending cash.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Keep collecting, you will need them to upgrade the piggy cottage up to level 7 (up to goal 12).
    Do you have the upgrade requirements for piggy cottage level 7? I'm also wondering how many beams and roofing material to stockpile while waiting for rare drops

Rhino Keeper
    can mods PLEASE have S8 make clubs a guaranteed drop from troll camp at least every other time!!
    2 days and still not one club, it?s getting boringggggg waiting for first two clubs needed..

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    My problem is the Armor Shine and Helmets. Multiple collections and spawns but no drops. I don't understand the randomness why do some players get good drops and others it takes multiple collections and spawns to get what you need. It makes me wonder sometimes if you get good drops you are a Gemmer and make purchases regularly. I make purchases occasionally and I understand the game needs support but sometimes it appears that they deliberately make things frustrating to force players to make purchases or spend gems. Also not having a Gem Confirmation Button adds to the frustration. Just saying.
    i would kinda think the opposite to be the case if it was based on Gems spent by players. if one is a regular Gemmer in timed events, game would make drops more rare knowing player will eventually spend gems to speed things up/etc.. but, who knows, been two days and i am stilllll waiting for my first elusive troll camp club and i do rarely gem ahead/etc in events (except when its a guaranteed drop and under my 5 gems limit per item that i set for myself a couple years ago for i only buy gems when i will spent most of them on an item/s ASAP so S8?s gem traps/glitches can?t ?steal? most of them again!!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Very frustrating, I know. There is no answer to that. Some people get more drops than others. This event has several things that have no guaranteed drop, so just keep on trying.
    to keep trying does not reassure me, at most it can make me stop doing this event, as many of my neighbors did ... let the S8 keep these things in mind ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Do you have the upgrade requirements for piggy cottage level 7? I'm also wondering how many beams and roofing material to stockpile while waiting for rare drops
    No I am still at goal 11, 4 rolls of fur require quite a lot of biggest softest fur and swine twine to craft. I would imagine that as level 6 needs 4 roofing materials, 4 big bad clubs and 6 pigsty beams, level 7 will need 5-6 roofing materials, 5-6 clubs and 7-8 beams. And probably more than 4 rolls of fur...

Executive Chef
    Wellllll...I wasn't going for any of the Sneezy beasts, yet I've accumulated a lot of tokens. Are other players just randomly choosing one , or is one better than another. If I didn't need the fangs I would park a beast. I'm in the position that I have to battle umpteenth beasts. Not happy about that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Wellllll...I wasn't going for any of the Sneezy beasts, yet I've accumulated a lot of tokens. Are other players just randomly choosing one , or is one better than another. If I didn't need the fangs I would park a beast. I'm in the position that I have to battle umpteenth beasts. Not happy about that.
    The big bad fangbeast seems to be the best. Random coin drops: 1,075, 2,075, 10,075

Fashion Designer

Angry BEYOND ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    just getting exp stars from piggy cottage, which I can't use. So, not interested in this event if all I get is experience points. Not interested in beasts if like the queen spider that usual drops 140 coins.
    Me too THREE times in a row my level 5 pig sty only gave me a star. It was bad enough when it took 3 times to get the wolf to spawn we at least got the pig coin. I crafted the animals for the prize but I was thinking of crafting another cute pig in the mud. I need the broken helmets to finish the goals. I finally got one crafted and was extremely disappointed to see I had to repair TWO more. This is IMPOSSIBLE when the beast only very rarely drops it and NOW won?t even spawn.

I have been playing this game for YEARS and I am getting so fed up. I stopped Dragon and FantasyForest years ago but kept playing this one because I liked the storyline and the various quests were doable especially with the prize packs you can buy. They need to fix these issues ASAP

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    No I am still at goal 11, 4 rolls of fur require quite a lot of biggest softest fur and swine twine to craft. I would imagine that as level 6 needs 4 roofing materials, 4 big bad clubs and 6 pigsty beams, level 7 will need 5-6 roofing materials, 5-6 clubs and 7-8 beams. And probably more than 4 rolls of fur...
    Maybe S8 will surprise us and we'll need 10 repaired helmets, 50 armor shine and 999 pig coins to upgrade 😁

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The big bad fangbeast seems to be the best. Random coin drops: 1,075, 2,075, 10,075
    Sounds good to me. Who knows? If this keeps up I may be able to just go down and check them all off my goalbook.