Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    24 hrs and no event drop from troll camp. (Raspberry) : ) Random wouldn't be so bad if it were, say, 50%-75%, rather than 0%-33%. Argh!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Folks seem super annoyed in here... dang! I have to say, this is the first event that I chose to do one part instead of the whole. Focusing only on summoning these awesome creatures and put the hut away so I can focus on other game goals. I have never done that, always tried for both. But just putting that hut in storage was already a huge relief and is saving my energy. I only keep 5-6 walkers on my board at a time anyway, so I feel cool abandoning the building upgrades.

I am super into this event and am personally REALLY glad for the ease of play, because Black Friday is coming and I do not need anything else distracting me from spending gems. Also? That ten expansion permit was INSANE and it was so worth it. I now have three plots ready to expand much more quickly. That would take me ages to earn the old fashioned way.
    Maybe you would be annoyed too if you were actually doing the whole event

I do like the fact that getting all 3 of the Pig Pen monsters seems very doable, but all the waiting on random drops (for upgrading the Piggy Cottage) is a bit frustrating.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-24-19 at 12:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I thought the biggest baddest wolf (the one you earn as a prize for crafting the other 3 animals) was supposed to have decent drops? I haven't gotten anything good. What have others been getting from him?
    I've collected from the wolf 3 times, each time I got 1 creep tooth, 1 bacon and 1 coal. I stopped collecting, looks like he's decoration only in my kingdom 🐺

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I thought the biggest baddest wolf (the one you earn as a prize for crafting the other 3 animals) was supposed to have decent drops? I haven't gotten anything good. What have others been getting from him?
    Figured with a 4 hour timer, the more attractive drips like trade tickets will be random. I’d prefer a longer timer but a guaranteed drop like the black bear or the dark unicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    So basically, it takes you 12 hours to get enough straw for roofing materialX1 or 24hours for roofing materialX2. I know! There?s a chance to get more than one with every collection but, as luck has it, I?m getting one at a time. And that?s assuming a log on every 2 hours like clockwork.

Now I can look forward to 24 collections for level 5 alone - and who knows how many for level 6? And judging from the comments on the troll camp drops, that?s no better. This event takes tedious to another whole new level.

I hope after all this trouble, the piggy cottage had better be a guaranteed trade ticket dropper!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    24 hrs and no event drop from troll camp. (Raspberry) : ) Random wouldn't be so bad if it were, say, 50%-75%, rather than 0%-33%. Argh!
    I have had the same result....surely this is a glitch! I’ve only got one club so far on my first collection?? This pig cottage better be a guaranteed drop for trade tickets!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Figured with a 4 hour timer, the more attractive drips like trade tickets will be random. I’d prefer a longer timer but a guaranteed drop like the black bear or the dark unicorn.

Totally agree

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure if this was answered:

I cleared 16 fruit trees, no twigs and no monster spawned.

Executive Chef
    Goal 10
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0143FA24-35A3-45AD-881B-713E3E0CFAD6.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	53910
    Upgrade requirements for level 6 piggy cottage (sorry forgot to take screenshot)
    Roofing materials x4
    Pigsty beam x6
    Big bad club x4

Armoured pig craft in pig pen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	995DD530-452A-41C8-B930-2AC34D29E6EB.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	53911

This is the worst game i have ever played, and i hope that it will be the last to