Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I agree lift the thing come off that stingyness it Christmas is here. Span and drop always. Thank you.

Hi, can I ask from which level does the "high level requirements" apply to? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Reminder hint to all, including to myself - front load the hassle of making 3 armoured 'space' pigs to make the twine collection do-able.

Not making all three means either not finishing, not sleeping more than two hours at a time, or buying a pack to complete. Those things may be in the cards anyway, but at least stave it off w 3 little piggies! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks, I?ll meek trying all my farmhouses and maybe get lucky

Meanwhile I have been stuck on step 7 all day because no matter how many times I visit the troll house I come back emptyxx?
    But right now i want to pass 7 already! Time for other games and prepping ahead
    You mean the Troll Camp? Good luck with that!
    I just got past goal 7, just to wait for another Clubs (from the Troll Camp) in goal 8.
    Sigh.. a lot of waiting (and disappointment) involved in this event.

I don't like that things get 'introduced' so slowly. Fort example, that you can't start spawning the Biggest Baddest Wolf (for collecting Damaged Helmets) or start collecting 'Armor Shine' from Sparkling Mines before you're at goal 9.
    I know this is usual, but it feels like it takes a lot longer than normal to get through the first few goals and have 'access' to all drops/ spawns.

The waiting for the Troll Camp would be less annoying if I could start collecting the Damaged Helmets and Armor Shine in advance.
    I'm not really enjoying this event because of all the waiting and uncertain drops.

I do like the 'A putrid Perfume' goal, but I agree with other players the animation of the Big Bad Beasts could be a bit slower (less sneezing like). How they are now, I would rather have them un-animated.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-25-19 at 03:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    The Big Bad Fangbeast was downgraded, now it gives only 1075 coins instead of 2075. That really sucks! I gathered enough pig coins to make 4 of them for coin farming and I was going to make a few more, but I guess that was a total waste of energy and effort, since I won't be collecting from them at only 1075 coins with no other drops. Not cool S8!
    I think they drop both 1075 and 2075 (random). Got the 1075 yesterday, but 2075 this morning.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think they drop both 1075 and 2075 (random). Got the 1075 yesterday, but 2075 this morning.
    And if they drop those 2 amounts, it's a good chance there might be 10000 coded like the gnomes are that drop the same amount. Need more collections to validate theory!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    And if they drop those 2 amounts, it's a good chance there might be 10000 coded like the gnomes are that drop the same amount. Need more collections to validate theory!
    And low and behold that would be yes! 10075 coins is also a drop. Might get a few more now after all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    And low and behold that would be yes! 10075 coins is also a drop. Might get a few more now after all!
    Haha, Awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    For goal 9, we need 24 garher armor shine!
    After almost 2 days im in goal 9, I could collect 4 armor shine.. 20 to go!!
    So, this will take days for collect them from the mine’s

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yup, quite gruelling requirements. Also to add that armoured pigs (3 max) drop swine twine, 2h collection time, so far a guaranteed drop. Also spawned monsters like fangbeast and biggest baddest wolf.

Reward for goal 10 also included a big bad rug which is a deco item with no drops.
    Attachment 53913Attachment 53914Attachment 53915
    wow...a triumphant...trophy...that's completely tone deaf Storm8.