Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You need to go into your goal book to see the gift. I saw the words New on screen do went checking. It wasn't an auto pop up on screen.

Rhino Keeper
    This is also my first event in a long time that I won?t be able to finish, I am still on goal 9 and still need 10 more armor shine and that is with S8?s gift, for me the the loose straw is the bottle neck as I login a few times per day but not every 2 hours, I already had the three big bad animals within days but the rest is just undoable, the prizes were also not something that I was looking forward to so that demotivated me too to login alot. I already have enough pigs, skunkupines and fang beasts and enough trade ticket sources. It is time for something more worthy as a price like a expansion permit droppers with a guaranteed drop or what about gem droppers, or even more gold item droppers but enough with the walkers, I do not like them and have no need for them in my Kingdom, definitely not worth my energy.

Host(ess)
    How can i get light armor without craft,i can't craft it because i m only lv 20 only.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lolotf12345 View Post
    How can i get light armor without craft,i can't craft it because i m only lv 20 only.
    Hi, I responded to you in the other thread. This will take you to the exact post. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604511

I appreciate you need a response, but please don't post duplicate posts. I'll respond to you again against the linked thread. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I?m only just starting to collect from the pigs due to the lack of armour shine and like a lot of players unless the pig drops and spawn rates for the wolf are increased or we get an extra day or two to finish I won?t be able to finish. 😡

Fashion Designer
    I have to agree. While it's nice to get a gift, this particular gift isn't helpful to anyone.
    If you're past goal nine, you don't need them any more.
    If you were still on goal nine, and the gift helped you finish that, there is no way to complete the rest in 2 days.
    We would all appreciate it if you try again.

Incidentally, short of getting no sleep, I might not finish either - that's not an option btw.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 12-03-19 at 04:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have to agree. While it's nice to get a gift, this particular gift isn't helpful to anyone.
    If you were still on goal nine, and the gift helped you finish that, there is no way to complete the rest in 2 days.

Incidentally, short of getting no sleep, I might not finish either - that's not an option btw.
    I agree. I CAN'T log in at work for multiple reasons. I will NOT give up sleep, it is just not healthy. Unless the twine drops per pig at least double , I WON'T finish. Energy is not a problem. The drops are just TOO low for the timers and time allocated.

PS S8 slow down the number of events, we don't need one every two weeks. Throw is some reasonable story line goals that are fun to do.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post

Agree totally! Unless the armoured pigs drop something incredible post-event, there is really no benefit to this (I did use the wolf trap) and I?m not sure why I continue since I will end up short 2-3 rolls of fur if I keep logging in frequently.

Executive Chef
    I am so glad I skipped the pig sty part of this event. So sorry for everyone that has worked hard but will be unable to finish. I did the crafted animal part; love a $1K coin dropper that only takes up 1x1! And I worked on trade tickets/expansion permits. It's been very strange not logging in constantly to frantically gather event items. I kind of like it..I am debating skipping events regularly.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    This will be the first event since the Onyx that I won't finish. I still need 50 twines! I guess I can live without another trade ticket dropper and a silly antropomorphed walker, but while I enjoy a challenge unreasonable requirements are not amusing.

Storm8 please don't use the template for this event ever again.