Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Hmmmm... so building the piggy cottage to completion gets you a prancing pig - a walker. I don't care for walkers at all so that reward is meaningless to me.
    Do we have any idea what a completed cottage might drop after the event?
    I now have the 4 critters earned with piggy coins; I'm not sure this one is worth babysitting the game every 2 hours?
    Yeah this is a skip. Yawn. Tired of tap tap tap for a walker. Love the idea just not into it.

Fashion Designer
    I must say, I am usually really excited by the first few days of an event. This one seems tedious already. End goal a wolf who MIGHT drop something good. I'll give it 24 hours. Looks like too much hard work for little result.
    On a plus note the special with 10 expansion permits looks great.

Someone said keep collecting from Thomas' house. I did but didn't get anything.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 11-21-19 at 07:03 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Yes but TEN expansion permits!!!!!
    So if you get the value pack and you have energy waaaay over the 40 max stored up, do get get the stored up energy back when you're done - like with the weekday warrior - or do you go to 40?
    The 10 expansion permits sure makes it tempting.

Host(ess)
    After reading other comments and playing around this event today, I think I will sit this one out. I wish I sat the last 8ne out because the end items are not on par with other past events. I will focus on expansions instead.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teaganblackthorne View Post
    After reading other comments and playing around this event today, I think I will sit this one out. I wish I sat the last 8ne out because the end items are not on par with other past events. I will focus on expansions instead.
    I think I'll upgrade to level 3 then decide. If it's just growing, chopping trees and having the haystack drop 1 build item at a time I'm out too. It's crazy I won't make my first item until tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    In goal 7 you visit the troll camp to gather clubs-my camp didn?t drop anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    In goal 7 you visit the troll camp to gather clubs-my camp didn?t drop anything.
    In the past events, for me, troll camp only dropped what needed every other collection.
    If this event requires collecting from troll camp I really need to sit it out! It’s worse than collecting from Ivy’s Hut which is 12hrs but a guaranteed drop, sigh....plus if final prize is a walker like other posts said.
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 11-21-19 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I must say, I am usually really excited by the first few days of an event. This one seems tedious already. End goal a wolf who MIGHT drop something good. I'll give it 24 hours. Looks like too much hard work for little result.
    On a plus note the special with 10 expansion permits looks great.

Someone said keep collecting from Thomas' house. I did but didn't get anything.
    Aw....don’t be [tempting] I guess based on how long you’ve been playing, probably racked up several daily trade ticket producers already, am I right? It would take a few days to craft those 10 expansion permits. I would be tempted it those were Explorer’s permits. I stock up on gems instead lest I fall short on events with good final prize those give guaranteed energy or trade tickets. Don’t mean to ramble, just me sharing.

Rhino Keeper
    Elm trees are spawning multiple Fangbeasts and out of 7 Elm trees chopped I only got two Big Bad Skunkupines that did not drop the Pig Coins. Old Thomas isn't dropping anything either since the first collection.

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The pig and skunkupine I bought are still in my kingdom.

Thought the gem prices for them were low...
    Hope I get to keep them.
    I wanted to skip it too. So angry here
    Difficult events are ok - but changing rules is not!!

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast