Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    In agreement with most players posting here. Couldn't finish. Horrible event! What do the 3 Little Pigs & Big Bad Wolf have to do with anything castle related, to begin with!? Left with such a sour taste in my mouth from this event, only made worse by today's release of the dbl-priced snowballs for the Baron's Tent. Maybe time to wave good-bye. I truly miss what this game used to be and the excitement I once felt with new releases. *long sad sigh*

Not even close to finishing this one. There was absolutely no way I could finish. I figure I would need 2-3 more days to finish. I agree with those who voiced that this is a game to be enjoyed and not stressed over.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Couldn't finish this event. After spending tons of energy crafting ahead the materials needed to upgrade the piggy house to level 7, I was roadblocked by the fur, after being stuck on goal 9 for the better part of a week. Ultimately only able to make 2 furs! The format of this event was designed to be unachievable by most, and therefore extremely frustrating. If we see this format again, I won't even bother starting. Happy for those who were able to finish, and those who smartly bypassed the event all together. In hindsight, wish I had made THAT decision!
    This comment mirrors my experience and feelings exactly!

In the 5+ yrs I?ve been playing CS this is only the 2nd event I couldn?t finish. The other time I failed, I was sick and barely played. This time I played for hours every day and still failed. Not fun at all!

The events have become monotonous with ridiculous amounts of energy and time consuming requirements. I?ve quit other games for reasons like this. And I?m starting to wonder why I still play CS.

This was an arduous event and I only finished it with 1 hour to spare. But I must say the cottage drops are awesome (for me that is)! First collection was wisp lanterns and 3 trade tickets. Second collection was a gold nugget, 2 earth wisps and x trade tickets. I really need the gold nugget as I have no other sources except for the mines.

Not sure why fellow gamers like the BB animals though? The drops aren't useful even for a lower level player like me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    This was an arduous event and I only finished it with 1 hour to spare. But I must say the cottage drops are awesome (for me that is)! First collection was wisp lanterns and 3 trade tickets. Second collection was a gold nugget, 2 earth wisps and x trade tickets. I really need the gold nugget as I have no other sources except for the mines.

Not sure why fellow gamers like the BB animals though? The drops aren't useful even for a lower level player like me.
    From what I understand a lot of players like the Coin drop from the Big Bad Fangbeast : 1000 or 2000 and 10000 as a rare drop, and for only a 1x1 space.
    I made some extra too, for when I need Coins and have the energy to spare. They were quite easy to make..

Rhino Keeper
    S8, how about, as compensation for the bizarre undoability of this event, which could have been really fun and awesome with better drop rates and lower (reasonable!) requirements, and compensation for the 'compensation' that was waaaaaay too little too late, just give the fully upgraded prizes to all who tried? And to those who finished too. They deserve a second hut. At least.

That would go a long way to convincing players you care.... iF you care about that. I am still really angry about the effort I put in for. O thing. Animals in storage, because the drops are average for ema do they remind me of the event.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    S8, how about, as compensation for the bizarre undoability of this event, which could have been really fun and awesome with better drop rates and lower (reasonable!) requirements, and compensation for the 'compensation' that was waaaaaay too little too late, just give the fully upgraded prizes to all who tried? And to those who finished too. They deserve a second hut. At least.

That would go a long way to convincing players you care.... iF you care about that. I am still really angry about the effort I put in for. O thing. Animals in storage, because the drops are average for ema do they remind me of the event.
    I second this opinion totally.

I also think it was a bad idea to have a Black Friday sale with so many goodies on offer in the market but a gem sale in which the “sale” price was higher than usual.
    Here in UK the price was ?8.99 for 250 gems instead of ?6 99 for example. If the price had been reduced to say ?5.99 for the special occasion I wouldn’t mind betting that more people would have been tempted to buy and you would have made more money. I gave both a miss.

Rhino Keeper
    I think my gut just dropped a golden apple- nowhere else it could have come from-clicked on that, Forest wisp and a couple of gnomes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I think my gut just dropped a golden apple- nowhere else it could have come from-clicked on that, Forest wisp and a couple of gnomes.
    Which gut? The Pot of Gold Gnomes still drop gold items on occasion.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Which gut? The Pot of Gold Gnomes still drop gold items on occasion.
    The piggy hut drops occasional golden items, I've gotten a nugget and an egg from it