Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    The animation cycles on all the new creatures is too quick!
    They need time to gather their breath before puffing again.
    They should have a second or two of just standing there in between puffs.
    Storm8 please fix!

Farm Supplier
    Folks seem super annoyed in here... dang! I have to say, this is the first event that I chose to do one part instead of the whole. Focusing only on summoning these awesome creatures and put the hut away so I can focus on other game goals. I have never done that, always tried for both. But just putting that hut in storage was already a huge relief and is saving my energy. I only keep 5-6 walkers on my board at a time anyway, so I feel cool abandoning the building upgrades.

I am super into this event and am personally REALLY glad for the ease of play, because Black Friday is coming and I do not need anything else distracting me from spending gems. Also? That ten expansion permit was INSANE and it was so worth it. I now have three plots ready to expand much more quickly. That would take me ages to earn the old fashioned way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm waiting on the Hay Pile to give me one more Loose Straw for my Roofing Material so I can upgrade the Piggy Cottage to Level 4.
    Is it just me or does this event have a very slow start?
    I feel like I'm so behind. And I don't get items from fighting Fangbeasts yet, nor can I start collecting from the Troll Camp and/ or other things we have to do in the later goals.
    Just a lot of waiting..
    I am still waiting on roofing material also.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    I did two of the value packs just for the 10 expansion permits! Those 20 permits allowed me freedom to breath in my community!

I have upgrade to level 5 cottage and my puke of hat just dropped 3 straws.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Big Bad Fangbeast has a 12 hr timer and dropped 2075 coins on my first collection, no other drops.

Mud Puddle Pig seems to be a normal pig with a 2 hr timer, dropped 1 bacon
    My Mud Puddle Pig dropped mud.

Here?s to hoping the other creatures drop game supplies

Fashion Designer
    I just leveled the pig sty and was waiting to collect and summon the biggest baddest. With 15 minutes left I spent the one gem. Got the token (for a nice change) but no monster and when I look it rolled back to level 4 and couldn’t be upgraded so I had to reset the game to upgrade it again and wait again.

They are doing a pitiful job with this quest. Most of the time the pig sty only gives me a star

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post

I have upgrade to level 5 cottage and my puke of hat just dropped 3 straws.
    Off topic: your post has my vote for the top 5 "autocorrect nonsense" of all time on the forum. Yet somehow I now want a puke of hat. Maybe Illness strikes the realm and Ivy conjures this as a cure all.

On topic: I got on the forum to see if the pile of hay dropped multiple straws and you had answered my question so thank you!!!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 11-23-19 at 08:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Off topic: your post has my vote for the top 5 "autocorrect nonsense" of all time on the forum. Yet somehow I now want a puke of hat. Maybe Illness strikes the realm and Ivy conjures this as a cure all.

On topic: I got on the forum to see if the pile of hay dropped multiple straws and you had answered my question so thank you!!!
    Omg! Lol! I only got three once I leveled my cottage up to five. However when I collected from my cottage I didn?t get a big bad so I guess that is random as well.
    StormID: neferlala

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Where did you here the next event will be an energy dropper? Are you talking about the splash screen with the knights? I think that?s referring to the Black Friday sale.
    Woops! Ur right, I think it is a sale but either way, this amount of work for a plain ticket dropper is not for me

Thanks for not letting me get my hopes up, I would have been so upset lmao

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post

Thanks for clarification of "puke of hat" ! I was like what the what?
    I'm also waiting on roofing straw. Had to set the 2 hour timer.