Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I do have to say that I love the animation for the armored pigs. Kudos to S8 for those. SMH at the dismal drops though. I had to just pay gems for my last bottle of polish (not sure if that is the correct name or not) as I was not getting them from the mines. Sad.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Update: Unless there was a massive drop of swine twine at some point, I must have bought that 9.99 value pack because the armoured pigs are dropping only one swine twine each. So that's three per collection from three pigs.

Right now I'm maxed on trade tickets...:-/ I'm not interested in walkers and yet here I am trying to complete this goal :*/
    I am feeling the same way. It's like am I really going to keep 3 Armoured pigs in my kingdom.And also the sneezy pets? Probably not. But still movin along.

And actually I started all this because it gave me a good reason to chop those darn Aspens!
    And I ended up with 9 extra damaged helmets. Good grief.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-29-19 at 09:40 AM.

Farm Supplier
    The drop rates are abysmal in this event. It’s taken me 3 days to get 8 armor shine for 1 helmet repair.�� I’ve never given up on an event before, but this one has me considering it. I don’t understand why S8 continues do this horrible random drop stuff?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Update: Unless there was a massive drop of swine twine at some point, I must have bought that 9.99 value pack because the armoured pigs are dropping only one swine twine each. So that's three per collection from three pigs.

Right now I'm maxed on trade tickets...:-/ I'm not interested in walkers and yet here I am trying to complete this goal :*/
    if you buy promotional packages, be absolutely sure that you will complete this goal,but with attempts will not happen ...

Rhino Keeper

Spent real Cash

Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    if you buy promotional packages, be absolutely sure that you will complete this goal,but with attempts will not happen ...
    I bought the first package. I still have completed only 1 helmet. I still have not gotten enough polish from mines. I refuse to spend $10 for a bad package. Ridiculous. I am on every day and most of the nights. I only started finishing the last few challenges because of reading the forums. I have played for at least 7 years. I never knew about reading forums until about a year ago. So disappointed I have so many challenges I was unable to finish. I still work very hard because of having an unlucky Queendom and I try not to be jealous of the lucky ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I bought the first package. I still have completed only 1 helmet. I still have not gotten enough polish from mines. I refuse to spend $10 for a bad package. Ridiculous. I am on every day and most of the nights. I only started finishing the last few challenges because of reading the forums. I have played for at least 7 years. I never knew about reading forums until about a year ago. So disappointed I have so many challenges I was unable to finish. I still work very hard because of having an unlucky Queendom and I try not to be jealous of the lucky ones.
    I'm sure specifically for this goal there are not lucky ones that can finish this goal without buying 3 or 4 promotions. I after 24 hours will reach 9th level, after which I will only do armored pigs because i like this pigs and stop playing this event. I do not like the award not only as decoration, but also because it gives things that I get it every day a lot. There's no point i wasting time on such a thing.
    Last edited by stanis87; 11-29-19 at 05:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    OK S8 you won this round, couldn't stand the frustration getting no armour shines to finish goal 9 so gemmed out. GOOD LUCK to everyone who is still stuck on goal 9.
    Still on goal 9, for the 6th day in a row. And I have been logging in regularly. The armor shine is ridiculous. I still need 7 more!!!!

Between this and the lack of Ali?s in the Black Friday sale, I?m about ready to go on holiday from this game

Rhino Keeper
    Still stuck on getting the helmets and apparently the armored pigs are just as bad. I think I am quitting this event LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I am also stuck. And I check in obsessively throughout the day. The armor shine has slowed me down a lot. I’ll keep trying-I doubt I’ll finish this one.

I?m currently level 22 in the game and cannot create light armour for my current goal. Is anyone had this issue? Is there a way around it. I have spent a lot of time to get to Goal 10 to only find out it was all for nothing.