Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I had an unfortunate rollback. My cottage is upgraded, but I need to re-make the roofing material. Ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hi there you said ? the flowers I collect from my study circle and flight dragon.? what is that flight dragon? I bought the circle for the same purpose but missed about the flight dragon. Thx!
    The flight dragon was a limited-time reward for finishing the first part of the academy goals within a certain time when it was first released. Unfortunately, if you missed it then, you can't get it now. If you have more questions, maybe pop over to the thread dedicated to the academy storyline.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	viber_image_2019-11-22_22-37-08.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	111.8 KB 
ID:	53895

Piggy Cottage Level 7 drops trade tickets!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    Goal 6 (If I counted correctly)
    Prepare Pigsty Beams x3
    Prepare Roofing Material x2
    Upgrade to level 4 To upgrade takes Sap 35, Beams 3, and Roofing Material 2.

Executive Chef
    Now that I've reached the goal where I need to defeat the BB Skunk, they are nowhere to be found. Before I couldn't clear a tree without one spawning. Now clearing 9 trees got me 2 BB Skunks and 5 regular skunks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The mud pig is really cute, it's animated and it's actually rolling in the mud. If you don't wanna waste tons of energy and time fighting monsters, just skip goal for 15 gems and voila, the piggy is in your storage.

Also, I get twigs and big bad skunks from chopping aspen. I still need the last 50 benediction brews so I I might as well get it done. Too bad the skunks seem to be very stingy with tokens while the wolves give at least 1 token for a hit.
    I do not understand-where do you skip the goal for 15 gems? on mine it says I can skip it for 320 gems. I must be missing something here. Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can appreciate that they're trying out new ideas for events but something seems off about the rates and timers to me....

Between this being a holiday week and work/family responsibilities, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to stick with this event and I can't imagine I'm the only player facing these constraints. If these first few goals are an accurate portrayal of what the latter goals will be like then I'm never going to make it. As a long time player, energy isn't an issue, it's the timers and the poor drop rates - it seems like this is going to be an event that will only be finished by logging in every two hours which is kind of ridiculous to expect during a big holiday. I hope I'm wrong and thing smooth out but as of right now I'm not feeling optimistic.
    You are definitely not the only one. Also a long term player, energy is not a huge problem, but I still haven?t upgraded because I can?t log in often enough to collect the hay pile which only drops 1 at a time. Also hoping I?m wrong but not as optimistic as I would like to be at the moment.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    I am seriously getting tired of this game I think. I did not even get the Thanksgiving couple because I did not get enough points even though I did level the table completely. I guess I just did not sign in enough times and hit the table enough. Now I am only on the goal where you collect the roof materials and I still have 2 more loose straw to collect. With a 2 hour timer, I am afraid I will not finish this whole thing in time again. I am a long time player that has finished all the goals since I returned to the game a few years ago. What do you all think? Will I still be able to finish this one if I buckle down and get serious about it? I am just shaking my head at myself. lol
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    My Pig Pen doesnt have a slot to craft a Boar! Is this something that you have to be "level X" of the main pig cottage for it to show up? I only see the Boar as a Market purchase.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I am seriously getting tired of this game I think. I did not even get the Thanksgiving couple because I did not get enough points even though I did level the table completely. I guess I just did not sign in enough times and hit the table enough. Now I am only on the goal where you collect the roof materials and I still have 2 more loose straw to collect. With a 2 hour timer, I am afraid I will not finish this whole thing in time again. I am a long time player that has finished all the goals since I returned to the game a few years ago. What do you all think? Will I still be able to finish this one if I buckle down and get serious about it? I am just shaking my head at myself. lol
    My 2 cents....Some events, even logging in every 2 hours, are difficult to finish when drops are random. There was a robot one earlier where I bought the first pack because I didnt want to be tied to my device....and I STILL needed to log in constantly to get the prize. I really wanted that prize, but I worked like a dog because my drops there were so random. It was the first time I couldnt easily finish an event when buying a Value Pack. Some people get good drops, some don't; unfortunately it's random. Especially when the dreaded Troll Camp is involved It's challenging, you may very well finish but if you are in the "low drop" group you may not finish unless you pony up for a Value Pack or two.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx