Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just fought a BBSkunkupine and received 0 (ZERO!) pig coins. And only 1 loose straw from the haystack. And nothing, again, from the lvl 2 piggy cottage.

The Mud Puddle Pig has normal pig drops, SofiaDeo.

Farm Supplier
    Chopped a red acre tree and got zero twigs.

Fashion Designer
    I don’t see the pig I bought I think they took it back because the goal now says 320. They make a mistake and we pay for it. NOT KOSHER

Fashion Designer
    The skunks give 0-1 pig coins. Another quest another screw up. Getting fed up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    just fought a bbskunkupine and received 0 (zero!) pig coins. And only 1 loose straw from the haystack. And nothing, again, from the lvl 2 piggy cottage.

The mud puddle pig has normal pig drops, sofiadeo.
    tyvm!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Biggest prizes a very cute walker (adorably named Pork Chop) and a wolf that has a *chance* of trade ticket dropping (will most often be items I am totally black flagged on). Plus the fully upgraded building, which may (hope hope hope) be a guaranteed trade ticket dropper.

I am undecided. I got four black widow spiders in the last MH and they have been fantastic for me, at least four trade tickets a day and often more. I could always use more trade tickets....

Or I could sit this long one out and complete the academy quest line. The voices of others appreciated.
    My black widow spider has never given me a ticket. What's with that.

The badskunpine drops are very low, and sometimes a coin drops but doesn't show up in inventory.

Edit: Actually I have a widow queen and an armored widow and a baby widow, cannot find a black widow, where did that come from. I'm guessing adventures, and I haven't had success with that for a very long time.

I hope the one hour collection from the piggy cottage doesn't continue. If it does I'm out. Can't babysit the game like that. I really hoped this time it might be 3 or 4 hours.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 11-21-19 at 04:11 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Level 2 Piggy Cottage dropped NOTHING
    I think finally on my 3rd collection, I received a pig coin.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, now I'm confused. I picked up from my Piggy Cottage L2, and got NOTHING.

I don't understand from where to get these new monsters. Chopped 2 elm trees and 6 aspen trees and didn't get any, just usual skunkupine. Checked, nowhere is explained where to get the mnew monsters. Normally it is explained und the question mark in the icon of the event on the right side of the screen.
    Messy event, huge numbers of coins needed. I think i'll sit this one out. Good, finally can live my real life instead of babysitting the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 5 says tend to a pig or boar-is it only black pigs because I tended to 3 pink pings and nothing.

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast