Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    8 farmhouses, 3 (regular) fangbeasts. When has that ever happened?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    My black window has never dropped a permit either.
    Mine drop tickets all the time and the other day one actually dropped an expansion ticket! It is weird how some of us get the tickets from some of the items and others do not. There has been mention of several other items that people get tickets from all the time and I never get them from that item. Each farm is so different in what they get. Just like this event-good drops for some and terrible for others. Weird.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    My black window has never dropped a permit either.
    I can understand that our drop rates might be different, but for some people to get none at all, and some people to get them dropping "all the time", doesn't that seem odd? Are we all talking about the same thing? I have a Widow Queen and an Armoured Widow. Neither of them seems to be permit or ticket droppers. This is them. Can someone post a picture of the Black Widow that drops permits and tickets?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E4BDDB4-F2E7-413E-859D-C7DF6BAFB414.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	597.0 KB 
ID:	53906

On another note, is anyone doing just the Putrid Perfume part of this event, like me? I want the wolf, but not going for the walkers or upgrading the cottage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I can understand that our drop rates might be different, but for some people to get none at all, and some people to get them dropping "all the time", doesn't that seem odd? Are we all talking about the same thing? I have a Widow Queen and an Armoured Widow. Neither of them seems to be permit or ticket droppers. This is them. Can someone post a picture of the Black Widow that drops permits and tickets?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E4BDDB4-F2E7-413E-859D-C7DF6BAFB414.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	597.0 KB 
ID:	53906

On another note, is anyone doing just the Putrid Perfume part of this event, like me? I want the wolf, but not going for the walkers or upgrading the cottage.
    The widow queen is the one I was talking about-sorry for the confusion. I do not think there is a black widow at all. My widow queens drop trade tickets all the time and one even gave me an expansion ticket a few days ago. I also have some buildings that never drop tickets but others have said that their's drop tickets all the time. It is just plain weird.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    How many collections from the level 5 piggy cottage before the biggest baddest wolf appears?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    I also have never received a trade ticket from the widow queen.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    my widow queen also drops tickets (and I think I?ve received one expansion ticket) fairly frequently. I tap her every chance I get. I?m so sorry for those not getting the tickets She?s been very valuable to me. But my Kitsund Pond has never dropped a ticket but has for others. It?s definitely random and I wish it was more equitable for all.

Fashion Designer
    I thought the biggest baddest wolf (the one you earn as a prize for crafting the other 3 animals) was supposed to have decent drops? I haven't gotten anything good. What have others been getting from him?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I thought the biggest baddest wolf (the one you earn as a prize for crafting the other 3 animals) was supposed to have decent drops? I haven't gotten anything good. What have others been getting from him?
    The Splash Screen of the BBW shows Coal, Iron, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lanterns and Trade Tickets as the possible drops.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Inventory information from all of the various splash screens have been added to page 1. Please check it out if you're looking for drop info.