Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to see if I could complete this event without spending gems.
    I cant.
    Its not possible.
    Such a shame CS has gone down this road,the frustration level way exceeds the fun and thats no way to run an event.
    Or a game.
    I am now wasting time on a futile task that actually needs real money thrown at it.
    CS was never like this when I started playing.And trust me,I have no problem supporting a game financially to help the developers but to set up tasks that require real money ALL the time to complete will deter people from playing,interacting and participating.
    Looking forward to the end of Event poll lol!

Executive Chef
    I'm making my last fur right now. The only reason I could finish was because I did not have my usual Thanksgiving bunch. And I stay up late, and early riser.
    I resent the fact that I literally had to be tied down to the different timed drops and I will not ever do that again. I did not spend gems on the event or Black Friday. I'll let my lack of spending speak for me.

Rhino Keeper
    My lack of spending speaks for me too.
    Well said!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    I wanted to see if I could complete this event without spending gems.
    I cant.
    Its not possible.
    Such a shame CS has gone down this road,the frustration level way exceeds the fun and thats no way to run an event.
    Or a game.
    I am now wasting time on a futile task that actually needs real money thrown at it.
    CS was never like this when I started playing.And trust me,I have no problem supporting a game financially to help the developers but to set up tasks that require real money ALL the time to complete will deter people from playing,interacting and participating.
    Looking forward to the end of Event poll lol!
    To be fair to Storm8, this event is an outlier in terms of possibility to complete without spending. Pretty much every previous event over the past year or so since I came back to the game has been complete-able without spending, if you were fairly dedicated to checking into the game and moving through the steps.

That said, it is the first one I'm not going to complete (and I was able to be extra vigilant and active while recovering from a surgery just before the event started), and I normally am able to complete events with around 2-3 days to spare without spending real money to do so. (I have spent money on the game but not to progress in events)

As with the others, please don't use this template for future events. Low percentage drops on long-ish timers (3+ hours, depending on mine level) with limited ability to buy more buildings to increase drops and a requirement to collect alot of the materials to progress is a recipe for disaster.

Lol not to hopeful in completing but thought might as well plunk away in case they drop a last minute gift or make better drops 🙇*♀️

Host(ess)
    Fist event in years the I won?t be able to finish! Great job S8

Executive Chef
    All finished. (finally! )
    Zero gems spent.

Loved the Big Bad Wolf sidegoal.
    But the main event goal was not fun.

Farm Supplier
    Tried my hardest. Been home sick for two weeks and had plenty of time to work on this. I even set a timer so I wouldn't forget to collect from items. And yet I still cant complete it. What a waste of time and energy. I'm all for a challenging goal, but this was ridiculous. The drop rates were poor to say the least. The armor shine being the worst of them all. Collecting from mines rarely got a drop. Challenging is one thing, but this was literally impossible because of the drops. No thanks S8!!

Farm Supplier
    No possible wai I can finish this event either, even though I have played round the clock since day 1. Goal 9 took me almost 5days to complete since my drops were almost non existent. trying now to do the furs but we need to craft four and i will be lucky to get enough for one. So much time and energy spent and no way on earth to finish. I am finding the amount of time needed lately is way too much even for advanced players. Gonna start sitting these out and just continue the main storyline.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    No possible wai I can finish this event either, even though I have played round the clock since day 1. Goal 9 took me almost 5days to complete since my drops were almost non existent. trying now to do the furs but we need to craft four and i will be lucky to get enough for one. So much time and energy spent and no way on earth to finish. I am finding the amount of time needed lately is way too much even for advanced players. Gonna start sitting these out and just continue the main storyline.
    We actually need 6 furs. The final goal requires 6 total (including the 4 from 2nd to last goal).