Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Started Goal 10 yesterday, and will probably be done with Goal 11 by tonight. My drops have been pretty good for everything in this goal. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Good luck.
    I started yesterday as well, took me 6 days to finish goal 9. But the good news is that I have 5 Armored Pigs (#6 is hanging in the pen), so I believe I will make it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I started yesterday as well, took me 6 days to finish goal 9. But the good news is that I have 5 Armored Pigs (#6 is hanging in the pen), so I believe I will make it.
    How did you get extra armored pigs? I could only get three and then it was gone from the pen

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    How did you get extra armored pigs? I could only get three and then it was gone from the pen
    I crafted 2, then start #3. But as I wanted to move to goal 10 I decided to pay the 90 gems. I ended up with an extra 3 in my inventory. #6 is now blocked in my pen. Can only sell it for a whooping 0 coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I crafted 2, then start #3. But as I wanted to move to goal 10 I decided to pay the 90 gems. I ended up with an extra 3 in my inventory. #6 is now blocked in my pen. Can only sell it for a whooping 0 coins.
    Wow...didn't realize that paying to skip forward would override the system. It really is all about the gems in this event

Farm Supplier
    The twine from the armored pigs isn?t really a problem since it is a guaranteed drop. Having extra pigs will help with the random big wolf spawn and associated fur drops since you need 84 of those to complete the event. (I know you know that better than anyone with your charts for each event, which are much appreciated)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Copy/paste got me again! Lol fixed Boar entry. Did anyone buy it? If yes can you please confirm the timer and that it also drops bacon and truffles? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I have been working on goal 9 for a week, I have been trying to get enough armored shine for 2 1/2 days to make the last Helmet! I have gotten 3 armored shine in 21/2 days and have collected every 3 hours! Goal 9 is ridiculous and I'm getting really bored with this event! I'm glad to hear that other people are getting passed this goal but I doubt that I will be able to finish at this rate!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Copy/paste got me again! Lol fixed Boar entry. Did anyone buy it? If yes can you please confirm the timer and that it also drops bacon and truffles? Thanks
    I don't remeber getting truffles from the boar but bacon, mud, tokens, twine and it's super cute
    Last edited by ninjalejones; 12-01-19 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Adding bacon to drops

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have been working on goal 9 for a week, I have been trying to get enough armored shine for 2 1/2 days to make the last Helmet! I have gotten 3 armored shine in 21/2 days and have collected every 3 hours! Goal 9 is ridiculous and I'm getting really bored with this event! I'm glad to hear that other people are getting passed this goal but I doubt that I will be able to finish at this rate!
    I’m with you! I JUST got enough to start my FIRST helmet! Why oh why can’t I get more armor shine??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I?m with you! I JUST got enough to start my FIRST helmet! Why oh why can?t I get more armor shine??
    I have taped both mineds today twice and got 0 armor shine! Another day with zippo! This is not fun S8!