Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Only one helmet for a day of work. NOT a happy camper. The ONLY thing keeping me in is the thought of a guaranteed trade ticket dropper.

The events are just getting waaaaaay too hard, maybe too hard to complete w reasonable game play.
    Last edited by newyear5780; 11-25-19 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Correct prize resource.energy next event.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post

Me too THREE times in a row my level 5 pig sty only gave me a star. It was bad enough when it took 3 times to get the wolf to spawn we at least got the pig coin. I crafted the animals for the prize but I was thinking of crafting another cute pig in the mud. I need the broken helmets to finish the goals. I finally got one crafted and was extremely disappointed to see I had to repair TWO more. This is IMPOSSIBLE when the beast only very rarely drops it and NOW won?t even spawn.

I have been playing this game for YEARS and I am getting so fed up. I stopped Dragon and FantasyForest years ago but kept playing this one because I liked the storyline and the various quests were doable especially with the prize packs you can buy. They need to fix these issues ASAP
    so i too was only showing the exp star. but then i would notice that pig coins were super recent in my inventory. so the lsat time i collected from my pig cottage, i checked how many pig coins i had first. then collected. and it was giving me a pig coin. it just wasnt showing up on the screen.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I know I was away for just over 3 weeks and I know there was a monster hunt (I would have liked a spider so that was unfortunate), but where did these armoured pigs come from that I keep seeing mentioned? Maybe they were from that or maybe earlier and I just didn’t make them as there are just so many non normal animals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I know I was away for just over 3 weeks and I know there was a monster hunt (I would have liked a spider so that was unfortunate), but where did these armoured pigs come from that I keep seeing mentioned? Maybe they were from that or maybe earlier and I just didn’t make them as there are just so many non normal animals.
    Armoured pigs come in goal 10 I think. I am on goal 9 and not there yet.

Like everyone I'm having a terrible time with spawning the biggest baddest wolf and the sparkling mine collection.
    However I do like it that new things are introduced along the way. Not just chopping the same trees over and over for 14 days.

Farm Supplier
    I am having the same trouble with the Troll Camp. I can not get the Troll club I need. I keep collecting and no club. I am really bummed out and the rest are getting worse. In the middle of getting an enemy and rest. Just kicked off.

Rhino Keeper
    NO broken helmets and only two wolves have appeared at pig cottage in two days. Only TWO bottles of armour shine from mines....I think the game has stalled for me. Nothing happening....VERY boring!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm not sure if this was answered:

I cleared 16 fruit trees, no twigs and no monster spawned.
    I have tried to no avail with the fruit trees as have a few others in the community and the fruit trees don't seem to count
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting very frustrated with the number of various random drops in this event. Also, several of the last events have basically required people to live on their mobile device to do the frequent collections in orders to gain items needed. It's sucking the fun out fast. I have to think hard between now and the Black Friday sale - I'm not sure I want to invest much $$$ into a game that's on the downhill slide.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    NO broken helmets and only two wolves have appeared at pig cottage in two days. Only TWO bottles of armour shine from mines....I think the game has stalled for me. Nothing happening....VERY boring!!!
    I just came to read the forum about this. Thanks for posting so I didn't have to read all the pages. So the biggest baddest wolf isn't a guaranteed spawn and the armor shine is very very rare. Hmmmm.

This event is sooo slow. Usually at this point I can tell how many days I have left but this event I have no clue. I finally upgraded to level 5. I can't even guess when I'll be able to calculate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Do you have the upgrade requirements for piggy cottage level 7? I'm also wondering how many beams and roofing material to stockpile while waiting for rare drops
    6 Big Bad Club
    8 Pigsty Beam
    6 Roll of Fur
    6 Roofing Material