Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    As much as the piggy is cute, I am sick of events that involve growing and cutting down trees. The most boring activity in the game, and only suitable for people that don't have full time jobs where you can't constantly tap at your game. So I'm sitting this one out and going to carry on.....growing and cutting trees!....for the benediction brews.

Good luck to those that take part 🙂

Executive Chef
    I’ve been playing for years and over time have accumulated 25 daily energy sources, level 5 Wizard School, 11 weekly energy sources, plus all the random ones that may give a few. I also have a number of guaranteed trade ticket sources.

But I do not care for pigs (or sharks, snakes, gnomes, etc.) Can take or leave wolves. Don’t need more walkers. So I will be sitting this out and continuing to grow and chop aspens - working on those 70 brews for the Duke’s revenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I’ve been playing for years and over time have accumulated 25 daily energy sources, level 5 Wizard School, 11 weekly energy sources, plus all the random ones that may give a few. I also have a number of guaranteed trade ticket sources.

But I do not care for pigs (or sharks, snakes, gnomes, etc.) Can take or leave wolves. Don’t need more walkers. So I will be sitting this out and continuing to grow and chop aspens - working on those 70 brews for the Duke’s revenge.
    I don’t even understand why we are all bothering to grow and chop aspens. The Duke’s revenge just gives us MORE walkers. I would rather concentrate on expanding. Am I missing something, or is there some other point to making all these brews?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    I don’t even understand why we are all bothering to grow and chop aspens. The Duke’s revenge just gives us MORE walkers. I would rather concentrate on expanding. Am I missing something, or is there some other point to making all these brews?
    Well, I think for many it's just a given that they'll work on the main storyline of they aren't busy with events and people don't like leaving uncompleted goals in their goal books forever.

That said, I decided a while back that I wouldn't chop a single aspen tree for life flowers anymore. I'm slowly progressing towards my 70 brews with the flowers I collect from my study circle and flight dragon.

Back on topic for this event - this one is a miss for me as well, and I haven't skipped an event for many, many months. I don't care for walkers, the drops for the pig, bb skunkie and bb fangbeast are completely meh for me, and while we don't know yet what the upgraded piggie home will drop, I doubt it will give energy. Yes, it might still be a trade ticket dropper, but I've accumulated quite a few guaranteed tt droppers, so I'm fine taking the risk of missing out on one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    I don?t even understand why we are all bothering to grow and chop aspens. The Duke?s revenge just gives us MORE walkers. I would rather concentrate on expanding. Am I missing something, or is there some other point to making all these brews?
    I guess because it's part of the main plot.

Rhino Keeper
    4 bb beasts
    1 coin

Nuff said

EDIT: Ok, I fought a BB fangbeast and I got 6 (SIX!) coins. Did something change in the last 25 minutes?
    Probably!
    Last edited by tromalyt; 11-22-19 at 01:20 AM.
    [removed, do not repost]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    My black widow spider has never given me a ticket. What's with that.

The badskunpine drops are very low, and sometimes a coin drops but doesn't show up in inventory.

Edit: Actually I have a widow queen and an armored widow and a baby widow, cannot find a black widow, where did that come from. I'm guessing adventures, and I haven't had success with that for a very long time.

I hope the one hour collection from the piggy cottage doesn't continue. If it does I'm out. Can't babysit the game like that. I really hoped this time it might be 3 or 4 hours.
    My naming error - Widow Queen indeed. It is crazy how different drops can be for diff people. My armoured direwolf almost only drops 20 energy and the four queens once had 6 tickets AND an expansion permit.

Edit add - of course, best wishes to all who go full out for this event! : )

In any case, I am using this event as an excuse to chop aspens for the academy (haven't chopped any aspens until now, ore for the expansion and to empty my quest book), am avoiding the animal token thing, and collecting spellbound dew as close to ev 2 hrs as poss to max out on earth beams someday, so may as well drop in on the haystack.
    Last edited by newyear5780; 11-22-19 at 01:24 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Disclaimer: This is not meant as a rant.

1. I have been saying for ages that I do not care for the animals, this is a cstle story not a zoo story, after all and I do not intend to turn my queendom into Old McDonalds had a farm kind of thing.

2. I have very strict immigration policies in place and in fact my asylum centre is bursting at the seams; folks have been waiting for years to obtain residence permits and I can tell you, some will never make it.

3. We have been chopping tress in the last events ALL THE TIME. With the waste not, want not approach, I am already maxed on all sorts of beams and I really do not need more wood.

4. ONE drop every two hours?! [sarcastic laughter in the background]

All in all, I think I will love you and leave you (for this event).

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So if you get the value pack and you have energy waaaay over the 40 max stored up, do get get the stored up energy back when you're done - like with the weekday warrior - or do you go to 40?
    The 10 expansion permits sure makes it tempting.
    I have the same question. The expansion permits are awfully tempting, but I don’t want to lose my 4500 energy!

Rhino Keeper
    SW to have now collected from my troll camp twice and I haven?t gotten the needed drop. Is this a glitch? Can you please check.

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast