Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Drops of Damaged helmets from the Piggy Cottage fang beasts are as rare as hens teeth for me but I just got one on my last visit to the Piggy Cottage only to have it snatched away by a game reset. I had to do the last 2 of the 12 hits again and guess what? No helmet!
    Drops from my sparkling mines are appalling. In 2 days+ I've collected 7 Armour Shine. At this rate I shall never complete this event.
    Same here! Very frustrating!!

Fashion Designer
    It's so sad to se so many dropping from this event. I was on the verge of doing just that, then
    Hush hush
    I suddenly got a couple of good drops of armor shine. Crafted my second helmet. Still a long way to go, but better.
    Having bought the first package I really thought that the event should be possible. It should be for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    is there anybody who has already made armored pigs to said me how much swine twines gives 1 armored pig for 2 hrs. I'm also interested when you defeat Biggest Baddest Wolf how much Softest Furs gives for 1 h. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thank you!...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stanis87 View Post
    is there anybody who has already made armored pigs to said me how much swine twines gives 1 armored pig for 2 hrs. I'm also interested when you defeat Biggest Baddest Wolf how much Softest Furs gives for 1 h. Happy Thanksgiving to all! Thank you!...
    ****ing The biggest baddest wolf drops one soft fur. I'm not sure if the pig drops one swine twine...will have to check. I have somehow ended up with 41 swine twine and am now sure how I have so many.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm still in it. But not spending. It ain't over til the fat pig(Lady) sings.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Good luck, riverly! I threw in the towel already a few days back once I read about all the rare random drops.

Happy Thanksgiving to all out there & safe travels for you & yours.

I've been so busy I haven't been checking the forum. I visited tonight to see if everyone was having as dismal of drops as I am. Apparently this one really will be impossible for most unless they spend. I have been busy with family and real life (Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow USA players), that I can't be bothered to check in ever hour, two hours and four hours for rare to nonexistent drops. I've been stuck trying to make the first three helmets for days and currently have only one made. So I'm out too. Sadly, it doesn't even bother me. *shrugs*

The pig rolling in the mud is super cute though. I was at least able to craft that, the skunkupine and the fangbeast to 'win' the wolf.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals and info on page 1 now.

Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate; I hope you have a really nice time with your family and friends.

I'll start a new Black Friday thread later tonight so we can easily track drops and items. Really looking forward to seeing what's on offer tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    ****ing The biggest baddest wolf drops one soft fur. I'm not sure if the pig drops one swine twine...will have to check. I have somehow ended up with 41 swine twine and am now sure how I have so many.
    if so, it means that nobody will complete this goal without buying promotional packages. I do not regret that i will lose this goal because I have many sources from which I receive many trade tickets every day, I just regret my lost valuable time, which is important to me. Next time I will not start playing goal with such a prize. Thanks for the reply!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Update: Unless there was a massive drop of swine twine at some point, I must have bought that 9.99 value pack because the armoured pigs are dropping only one swine twine each. So that's three per collection from three pigs.

if so, it means that nobody will complete this goal without buying promotional packages. I do not regret that i will lose this goal because I have many sources from which I receive many trade tickets every day, I just regret my lost valuable time, which is important to me. Next time I will not start playing goal with such a prize. Thanks for the reply!
    Right now I'm maxed on trade tickets...:-/ I'm not interested in walkers and yet here I am trying to complete this goal :*/

Executive Chef
    Woohoo! Just finished Goal 9. Finally. Painfully slow, with very abysmal drops. Feeling positive about moving on, even if I am temporarily deluding myself. Have not used any gems yet. That may change as time becomes a factor. Best of luck to all. And happy Black Friday!

Executive Chef
    Just crafted my second rug roll and on to my third.