Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, I'm slowly but surely progressing through the goals though it is much slower than I'm used to playing. If I could purchase more Farmhouses I could at least keep busy by fighting BB Fangbeasts while waiting for the event timers.... Sadly, I'm stuck with the few Farmhouses I have until they raise the building caps or let me sell some of my other buildings

On a happy note, I just had THREE Loose Straw drop from a Hay Pile so that was awesome.
    I am slow going as well.
    Woohoo on the Hay Pile, I gemmed an extra one so I wouldn't worry about the two hour timer as much.
    I sold some of my farmhouses during the last sale so I could get the spooky stable only to find I still at cap.
    At least the timer on those is only 10 minutes so not much of a wait.

I have one more Big Bad Clubs to forge so I can level my cottage to 5.
    And nearly have enough pig coins to cease the production of the eau de toilet
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Just got biggest baddest wolf spawning from piggy cottage AND armoured pigs. As I said before, spawns from piggy cottage are not guaranteed.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for answering on the fruit trees. Actually I was reporting the fruit trees don't seem to be included, too early in the morning, I didn't phrase it correctly

Someone had asked in the first few pages and I didn't remember if anyone responded.

Rhino Keeper
    IMO, the armored pig looks more like a “space” pig. I thought it was wearing a spacesuit until I read the info. LOL

Is there a list anywhere of the number of each item required to craft the various components for each level? There usually is one but I can’t find it.

Rhino Keeper
    Seven biggest-baddest and not one helmet. Multiple collections WITHOUT a spawn. And what the heck is an armored pig?!?

This game is an exercise in futility sometimes.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    Is there a list anywhere of the number of each item required to craft the various components for each level? There usually is one but I can’t find it.
    Thankfully this time it's in the normal place! Post 5 on page 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    Like SW said, on page 1, however, since this is a slow going event, some of the info is just arriving.

Also Level 5 Piggy Cottage takes 3 roofing materials which aren't in the chart.

Rhino Keeper
    just getting exp stars from piggy cottage, which I can't use. So, not interested in this event if all I get is experience points. Not interested in beasts if like the queen spider that usual drops 140 coins.

Fashion Designer
    The Big Bad Fangbeast was downgraded, now it gives only 1075 coins instead of 2075. That really sucks! I gathered enough pig coins to make 4 of them for coin farming and I was going to make a few more, but I guess that was a total waste of energy and effort, since I won't be collecting from them at only 1075 coins with no other drops. Not cool S8!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$