Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My Pig Pen doesnt have a slot to craft a Boar! Is this something that you have to be "level X" of the main pig cottage for it to show up? I only see the Boar as a Market purchase.
    I'm pretty sure the Boar is a market purchase only.

Unbelievable, 38 pigs collection gave 9 muds.
    Edited: Cupid pig and Sir Pigglesworth dropped Muds.
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 11-22-19 at 05:58 PM. Reason: More info

Fashion Designer
    I have collected from Piggy house Twice and no helmet! Not a certain drop? Spending gems to speed up. Also have upgraded house twice only to have it glitch and go back. Have to hard close and then it upgrades! Anyone know if the helmets are suppose to drop each time? House drop wolf, but after defeating him, no helmet?
    Last edited by fish63; 11-22-19 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    The flight dragon was a limited-time reward for finishing the first part of the academy goals within a certain time when it was first released. Unfortunately, if you missed it then, you can't get it now. If you have more questions, maybe pop over to the thread dedicated to the academy storyline.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I am seriously getting tired of this game I think. I did not even get the Thanksgiving couple because I did not get enough points even though I did level the table completely. I guess I just did not sign in enough times and hit the table enough. Now I am only on the goal where you collect the roof materials and I still have 2 more loose straw to collect. With a 2 hour timer, I am afraid I will not finish this whole thing in time again. I am a long time player that has finished all the goals since I returned to the game a few years ago. What do you all think? Will I still be able to finish this one if I buckle down and get serious about it? I am just shaking my head at myself. lol
    My strategy has been crafting gems, focus on certain events and use the gems to speed up on the last day if I haven?t completed it because I missed a few in the last hours. Right now I only play all in for events with prizes that give energy.

Welp i've gotten the bbbeasts only to realize I mistook the trade ticket for an expansion permit so that was a waste of precious energy and time but they're at least cute...

I'm really not that strapped for trade ticket droppers so I'm just gonna rebuild my energy stockpile instead of bothering with the hut.

The next event's gonna be an energy dropper so I'll hopefully be able to nab that one!!

Good luck to you all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes, I get some - most often from Beastline display - highest chance for Gold token outside of monster hunt. I have gotten some ( including gold) from Unicorns.
    I have gotten Golden Troll token from Troll Camp ( outside the hunt) - perhaps 2 times. And once in 2 years from Lucky trade in Lucky workshop.
    Thanks for the info. Would love to get a gold one sometimes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by duckyzpond View Post
    Welp i've gotten the bbbeasts only to realize I mistook the trade ticket for an expansion permit so that was a waste of precious energy and time but they're at least cute...

I'm really not that strapped for trade ticket droppers so I'm just gonna rebuild my energy stockpile instead of bothering with the hut.

The next event's gonna be an energy dropper so I'll hopefully be able to nab that one!!

Good luck to you all!!
    Where did you here the next event will be an energy dropper? Are you talking about the splash screen with the knights? I think that?s referring to the Black Friday sale.
    StormID: neferlala

hi , do you know why i can?t upgrade my piggy cottage ? thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by adiyaja View Post
    hi , do you know why i can?t upgrade my piggy cottage ? thanks
    Try force closing all your apps. Then turn off your device.
    That may help.