Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overall, I enjoyed this event

13 5.51%
  • Overall, I did not enjoy this event

194 82.20%
  • I didn't participate

12 5.08%
  • Could not get past goal 9 (armor shine)

63 26.69%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and finished

51 21.61%
  • I spent gems/money on this event and DIDN'T finish

80 33.90%
  • Crafted 1 or more Mud Puddle Pigs

170 72.03%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Skunkupine

166 70.34%
  • Crafted 1 or more Big Bad Fangbeast

176 74.58%
  • Finished with no gems or money spent

18 7.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/21: The Wee Little Pig | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I now have 37 damaged helmets and 24 armor shine, a bit crazy isn't it, still need to make 2 furs
    How is everyone else doing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I now have 37 damaged helmets and 24 armor shine, a bit crazy isn't it, still need to make 2 furs
    I still need 3 furs to get to 6. Not going to make it without help from Storm8 with some gifts we actually need this time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I?m in the same boat - I need two more furs and I just did the math and while I can technically get all the materials in time, I won?t be able to craft the last fur before the event ends so I?m hooped. Super frustrating. I really wish we could?ve crafted more armored pigs so we could collect more materials faster!

Farm Supplier
    I made it to 4 furs to get to the last step, but there isn't enough hours left to collect the materials and craft the last 2 furs so I will move back to regular, more relaxed gameplay until this event is over. I refuse to spend gems or real money on this event as I don't want to encourage a similar event in the future.

I was hoping that the 6 furs were needed for the walker only, and the building upgrade only needed the clubs, beams, and roofing materials. Unfortunately, this building upgrade requires all 6 furs so I can't get the max building for the ticket drops.

This is the first event I will fail to complete, and I hope we can collectively sniff out similar events in the future so that we can know the extreme efforts needed to complete it without gems/real money, and we can make an informed decision to pass or play.
    Last edited by jawest78; 12-03-19 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Formatting

New Resident
    I have been playing Castle story for several years with different avatars. I have enjoyed playing it and tried to build a kingdom where I myself would like to live.

For some time now I have noticed that the quest are becoming more and more difficult to achieve. Trying to gather the material to build whatever prop and doing it over and over in the time allowed for the quest has become nearly impossible.

Even trying to expand my kingdom is becoming stressful. Especially now with the enchanted lanterns and the explorers permit. It's too much gathering and building and taking too long to get the materials needed. Becoming too difficult to even meet the million plus dollars per expansion.

I play my games to escape the stresses in life, not add to them.

This wee little pig quest is the final straw for me. I have work so hard on it and I seriously doubt I am going to be able to achieve the final quest to raise to level seven on the pig hut.

Trying to collect material from both the troll camp and the sparkling mine has been an unfair challenge when you have to wait hours to collect and then not get what you need. I went to the sparkling mines three times, that's 12 hours, to get one armor shine. That is just ridiculous.

This game is no longer fun for me.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Poll added. You need to be in Full Mode to see it if you're on a mobile device. I put a 5 day timer on it.

Farm Supplier

So aggravated

Quote Originally Posted by TIA2U2 View Post
    I have been playing Castle story for several years with different avatars. I have enjoyed playing it and tried to build a kingdom where I myself would like to live.

For some time now I have noticed that the quest are becoming more and more difficult to achieve. Trying to gather the material to build whatever prop and doing it over and over in the time allowed for the quest has become nearly impossible.

Even trying to expand my kingdom is becoming stressful. Especially now with the enchanted lanterns and the explorers permit. It's too much gathering and building and taking too long to get the materials needed. Becoming too difficult to even meet the million plus dollars per expansion.

I play my games to escape the stresses in life, not add to them.

This wee little pig quest is the final straw for me. I have work so hard on it and I seriously doubt I am going to be able to achieve the final quest to raise to level seven on the pig hut.

Trying to collect material from both the troll camp and the sparkling mine has been an unfair challenge when you have to wait hours to collect and then not get what you need. I went to the sparkling mines three times, that's 12 hours, to get one armor shine. That is just ridiculous.

This game is no longer fun for me.
    I agree. I used to love this game and didn?t mind spending money on it, as it was my only real financial splurge, but it is no longer fun.

The Biggest Baddest Wolf stopped dropping fangs, so I was forced to buy the last one to make the club. Now I have to make 4 blankets. I just don?t have the time or willingness to invest anything else to finish this event.

This was an insane event. No more for me unless it is a guaranteed drop of seal of faun or explorer permits. Was happy for the reduced expansions but other than that this event was not fun at all. The random drops were sheer stupidity. It took days and days to get the helmets and bottles. Then after I had enough I got them all the time. Not impressed S8

Rhino Keeper
    I too have been a long time player-6 years-and I have really tried hard to finish this event (the hardest in a long time and over a holiday week for those of us in the US). I still have two more furs to make and I have really tried to log in every two hours so I can collect from the armored pigs and the hay house. I am not going to make it. I started this morning needing to make 4 furs and I got two done today but I will not be able to make 2 more by tomorrow unless I stay up all night which I am not willing to do. I will not spend gems as I agree that just makes it seem like all this is ok. I did not buy anything for Black Friday and last year I spent well over 3000 gems. I guess that means I am really disappointed in this game at this point. The surveys that they give us really do not let us say how we really feel so what is the point. Sorry for the rant but this event has me really down.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I too have been a long time player-6 years-and I have really tried hard to finish this event (the hardest in a long time and over a holiday week for those of us in the US). I still have two more furs to make and I have really tried to log in every two hours so I can collect from the armored pigs and the hay house. I am not going to make it. I started this morning needing to make 4 furs and I got two done today but I will not be able to make 2 more by tomorrow unless I stay up all night which I am not willing to do. I will not spend gems as I agree that just makes it seem like all this is ok. I did not buy anything for Black Friday and last year I spent well over 3000 gems. I guess that means I am really disappointed in this game at this point. The surveys that they give us really do not let us say how we really feel so what is the point. Sorry for the rant but this event has me really down.
    I am in the same boat. I just now saw that the counter is less than 24 hours left and I know that I can't possibly complete the event. I should've just given up last week but I really thought if I pressed on and was patient with the armor shine and troll camp that things might work out. Now I feel like an idiot for having wasted so much time and energy for nothing. Overall, this was just a huge bummer.

And to add insult to injury, I've been getting damaged helmets and armor shine by the bucketful... as soon as I stopped needing them.

This is my very first forum post, and I feel like a huge whiner. Apologies. On the whole, I really enjoy this game.

Oh also, just want to say how much I appreciate everyone's posts here, sharing tips and info. It's been so helpful!